UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
gorro
11/21/2006 8:24:20 AM

My experience....

Hello'

My name is Jeff and i am 27 yrs old. I live in Kincardine,Ontario,Canada on the Western shores of Lake Huron. This is home to one of the worlds largest nuclear power plants...Bruce Power.This experience happened about 15 yrs ago. I was around 12 yrs old...it was the summer before i entered high school...so how ever old u r then.

Anyways...this is what happened....and to me, its mind-blowing to look back on now!!

So its about...i dont know..... 11:00 pm.. myself and 2 friends at the time were on our bikes down at the harbour on our pier....we have two piers....a north and south pier....we were on the north pier, cause back then we had a diving board on the pier where everyone would hang out. So were out on the pier standing around talking about having a sleep-over out at my dads. About 50Meters? off the pier it looked like there was someone out in the water swimming....looked like someone was doing the breaststroke...doing lengths! back and forth, back and forth......we didnt think anything of it really...so anyways my one buddy already knew he could stay the night but my other buddy didnt...he had to ask his parents...so he took off on his bike back uptown to call his parents and ask.. Me and my other buddy stayed at the pier. 10-15 mins later...he comes back...everythings good...This is where things get weird and to alot of people,unbelievable!! So, we notice that things still there...doing the same thing....same pattern....like someone was swimming!!!! Now were starting wonder what this thing really is...were curious. We start walking towards the diving board, which is maybe 15 ft from where we were..asking each other "What is it?" And as we we reach the diving board i yell out " Its a mermaid!!!" joking around...... Just as i finished yelling that...this thing stopped moving in the water and it looked like it looked at us.....Went under the water,for seriously, less then a second and EXPLODED out of the water in 3 bright lights...in the shape of a perfect triangle...maybe 10ft between each light....This thing was out of the water and hovering literally 7-10ft in front of us off the pier in a matter of seconds......rotated one way coming out the water....stopped in front of us....then took off rotating the other direction out over break wall then up into the air and gone!... I remember having to grab onto the diving board ladder because my entire body turned to basically jello and for some reason i could feel some sort of heat on my face. After we could move again....we ran!! Like hell....left our bikes and just ran off the pier....took us about an hour to go back to get our bikes.....This happened and i will never forget it.... I saw something that without a doubt was not military made....way too advanced!! If u or anyone has any questions...ask me...

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: My experience....

Replies 1 - 3 (out of 3 total)

ratfink
3/8/2007 9:41:32 PM

Hi Jeff,
Very interesting story. Did you recall any missing time later on or any strange dreams or followup sightings or strange cars or people following you after the event?

Les

caruana
4/26/2007 2:30:51 PM

My experience....
Hello'
My name is Jeff and I am 27 yrs old. I live in Kincardine, Ontario, Canada on the Western shores of Lake Huron. This is home to one of the worldís largest nuclear power plants...Bruce Power. This experience happened about 15 yrs ago. I was around 12 yrs old...it was the summer before I entered high school.

Anyways...this is what happened....and to me, itís mind-blowing to look back on now!!

So itís about...I donít know..... 11:00 pm... I and 2 friends at the time were on our bikes down at the harbor on our pier....we have two piers....a north and south pier....we were on the north pier, cause back then we had a diving board on the pier where everyone would hang out.

So were out on the pier standing around talking about having a sleep-over out at my dads. About 50 Meters? Off the pier it looked like there was someone out in the water swimming....looked like someone was doing the breaststroke...doing lengths! back and forth, back and forth......we didnít think anything of it really...so anyways my one buddy already knew he could stay the night but my other buddy didnít...he had to ask his parents...so he took off on his bike back uptown to call his parents and ask.. I and my other buddy stayed at the pier. 10-15 mins later...he comes back...everythingís good...

This is where things get weird and to allot of people, unbelievable!! So, we notice that things still there...doing the same thing....same pattern....like someone was swimming!!!! Now were starting wonder what this thing really is...were curious. We start walking towards the diving board, which is maybe 15 ft from where we were.

Asking each other " What is it?" And as we we reach the diving board I yell out ďItís a mermaid!!!" joking around...... Just as I finished yelling that...this thing stopped moving in the water and it looked like it looked at us.....Went under the water, for seriously, less then a second and exploded out of the water in 3 bright lights...in the shape of a perfect triangle...maybe 10ft between each light....

This thing was out of the water and hovering literally 7-10ft in front of us off the pier in a matter of seconds......rotated one way coming out the water....stopped in front of us....then took off rotating the other direction out over break wall then up into the air and gone!...

I remember having to grab onto the diving board ladder because my entire body turned to basically jelly and for some reason I could feel some sort of heat on my face. After we could move again....we ran!! Like hell....left our bikes and just ran off the pier....took us about an hour to go back to get our bikes....

This happened and I will never forget it.... I saw something that without a doubt was not military made....way too advanced!! If you or anyone has any questions...ask me...
Gorro 11/21/2006 8:24:20 AM

caruana
4/26/2007 2:32:44 PM

Dear Friends
Having a conversation about whether or not there is advanced interstellar
space travel or whether is possible and if there are advanced civilizations out
out there in the cosmos who want to communicate with the human race?

Having physical evidence of such things at this present point in time is
impossible declassification of top-secret document both in America and
Russia give proof that such things do exist.?
( UNIVERSAL FLYING OBJECT ) UFO ?

My name is Caruana I live in London can you visit my website that was
made for completely for new people interested in UFOs

Address is for Google www.radha krsna consciousness.com
www.radha-krsna-consciousness.com for yahoo and msn

Replies 1 - 3 (out of 3 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: