UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: To DON TANGO

Replies 11 - 16 (out of 16 total)

old soul
5/1/2006 2:45:13 AM

really it is only a matter of time till more evidence is posted the more you look into it the less you find out is true.

Space God
5/16/2006 1:26:34 AM

DON TANGO is a debunker and perhaps (likely) an MIB.

Beware of DON TANGO anD his MISINFORMATION.(obvious lies)

HYBRID? (yes it is possible). He may be.

Goodbye (GONE)

meismetwo
6/7/2006 12:41:50 AM

if this was just water droplets why would nasa stop all sts to be released,they want more people to get interested and take note at what there doing well this sts vid was the most viewed of them all why would you stop such a boast in ratings,does not add up they must think were just a bunch of hungry apes who would eat anything they feed us

ixiy
6/8/2006 12:24:34 PM

water droplets in space? i thought it was so cold in space that water turns to ice.

if an ice droplet hits the shuttle at those speeds, wont it bounce off, shatter or crack the screen? what made them stay on the windscreen?

how can one get water droplets to form in space or while entering the atmosphere? is there so much moisture in space that water droplets can form on the shuttle surface?

where did the other water droplet (the susupected missle) come from all of a sudden?

if the water droplets were inside the shuttle, what kind of energy caused it to change direction and travel so rapidly? sudden gravity? friction? atmospheric heat?

why does one water droplets leave such long trail as it move across the windscreen but not the other?

why were they not traveling in the roughly the same direction? should they not move away from one another instead of crossing each others path?

PYLITH
9/23/2006 9:55:38 PM

Water freezes at +237 kelvin. Space has an estimated temp of 2.7 kelvin. just 2.7 degress above absolute zero! How could a water droplet exist? And how come I can't find the video anywhere? I haven't seen it and I can't find it. apparently it was on the NASA site, but it has been removed. I suppose it is possible that the rocket or shuttle the camera was attached to could have been radiating (sp?) enouph heat to keep the water in a liquid form. But I don't know? Does anyone know how hot the outside of the shuttle or rocket would have been? Does anyone know where I can find this video?

Mari
10/7/2006 4:09:13 PM

Brings to Mind The Statement of Hynek about Swamp gas... Hmmm.

Replies 11 - 16 (out of 16 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: