UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Eyewitness reliability?

Replies 11 - 17 (out of 17 total)

Don Tago
3/16/2004 7:04:44 AM

Mr. Illuminati

Au contraire, i think it is much more natual for the human mind to explore and believe in the possibility that alien life forms exist. It is much more unnnatural to disbelieve it, but because most people have more sense, and realise the ridiculousness of the prospect, most dont give it the time of day. It is very comforting and fascinating to be taken in by the possibility we are being watched and observed, and that a culture much more sophisticated than our own is exploring our way of life. This is a very romantic sentiment that has been around for hundreds of years. Additionally, it is very unlikely any alien race would be so ostentatiously "showing off" their technology by doing extremely difficult and dangerous air maneuvers just to impress us, while at the same time, they never reveal themsevles except in the dark of nite and to a few drunk people fishing in the middle of nowhere. How can you believe that aliens have been visiting here on our planet since the 50's, or however far back you say theyve been visiting us, but there exists such questionable and thin evidence to support that possibility. A few people seeing lights in the sky, and crop circles are NO difinitive evidence. And i am not about to believe based soley on a few videos and pictures that they exist, i have seen enough movies to know how EASY it is to make something look real on video and photograph. Finally, i will certainly believe the media about aliens existing before i believe a few a crazy people from a UFO website. The media is based off of sensationalism, if people will watch it, they will air it. So dont you think that aliens is right up there with sensationalism. Thanks

lluminati
3/16/2004 11:22:35 PM

Mr. Tango I am sorry but most skeptics like you never even bothered to look into the evidence fully.

Alien craft appear all around the world in every country. They have appeared for at the very least decades. There are thousands of eyewitnesses and hundreds of videos and pictures of alien craft. Theres thousands of people around the globe that claim that they have meant aliens before.

Even if 1 photo out of the thousands is real than thier here. Even if one person out of the thousands is telling the truth than the aliens are here. There IS A TON OF EVIDENCE.

It would be easy to dimiss us a "crazies" so you dont have to counter-act what we say. With every drop of blood in my body I know aliens are taking people day after day.

Consider this - I would almost do anything for you to believe and know aliens are here. How would that make you feel? I would do anyything for you to see what we see. Yet I suspect something is in your mind like a splinter driving you back to this board. Something in your mind believes that there may afterall be something to what were all saying.

I am sorry but I dont have the luxury that you have of dis-belief or not knowing about the aliens. In time WHEN the time comes that the aliens offically are reveled, YOU WILL REMEMBER PEOPLE LIKE ME.

Research. Research. Research. You will find what you seek.

Don Tago
3/18/2004 7:09:57 PM

Illuminati,

It is moving to see how dedicated and passionate you are about what you believe. More power to you. I think it would be a very monumentous thing if we were ever to be visited by aliens, but i do not believe that day has come. Nothing about what i have read or heard has led me to believe that we would be dealing with any sort of intelligent life. It takes more than a few photos and rantings of ppl to convince me of something. For something such as visitation by aliens, there would need to be overwhelming evidence. Just as if we were to go to war with a country, i would want overwhelming evidence to show that it was necessary, it would take more than a few questionable photos/video or a the propoganda of a few fanatic people. It is a big issue you are pushing, which requires big evidence to back it up.

lluminati
3/18/2004 7:32:48 PM

Don - Meet some real abductees face to face and judge for yourself if thier "fanatical". Talk to ufo/abduction experts on the phone, PERSONALIZE YOUR RESEARCH.

You havent looked into it enough to dismiss it. If you were able to meet the people who claim that they saw aliens face to face before you would start to know like I do. Alot of these pictures of ufos were taken BEFORE the time of computers to fake them.

Just go to every lenghth and look into all the research please. Just because our scientist dont know how lightspeed would be possible doesnt mean aliens arent here. Most people see a TV but dont have the slightest clue how it works. How many people know exactly how the internet works? Noboady knows how most our tech is the modern world is POSSIBLE BUT THEY STILL DONT CLAIM THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE........

Perception seems to be your reality......

If your a regular caring person and I meant you it would be different. While Im not a abductee, I could convince you better in person.

Even well scientist have claimed to be abductees Don.

lluminati
3/18/2004 7:34:12 PM

Don - Meet some real abductees face to face and judge for yourself if thier "fanatical". Talk to ufo/abduction experts on the phone, PERSONALIZE YOUR RESEARCH.

You havent looked into it enough to dismiss it. If you were able to meet the people who claim that they saw aliens face to face before you would start to know like I do. Alot of these pictures of ufos were taken BEFORE the time of computers to fake them.

Just go to every lenghth and look into all the research please. Just because our scientist dont know how lightspeed would be possible doesnt mean aliens arent here. Most people see a TV but dont have the slightest clue how it works. How many people know exactly how the internet works? Noboady knows how most our tech is the modern world is POSSIBLE BUT THEY STILL DONT CLAIM THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE........

Perception seems to be your reality......

If your a regular caring person and I meant you it would be different. While Im NOT a abductee, I could convince you better in person.

Even scientist have claimed to be abductees Don. Goverment officals have spoken out about aliens. It has nothing to do with being irrational.

darkon
10/16/2006 5:49:10 PM

At this phase in our history through the use of massive amounts of photographic as well as digital photography we are on the vedrge of a new paradigm were mankind must face the facts that the creator God did not stop here and conduct his only experiment but in fact has caused this galactic cluster to be the repository for an enormous amount of life producing materials. As an eye witness to an event I can assure everyone reading this note that yes such objects exist , it was witnessed by multilpe individuaLS, was of sufficient size as to be of hindinberg dirigble size. I fear for us all as in this day at the awakening of our planetary consiousness about ufos that we as a whole if we are to survive must create a united front of mankind not seperate races and prepare for combat with an encroaching nonhuman species. Please remember that in most abduction cases, 1 individuals on roads alone, 2 lights or noise in the sky, 3 paralysis and capture. This is the same method we use to tag large animal species. ERGO we are given the same treatment as animals not as intelligent younger intellects. Good luck God be with you and may we all face tomorrow with the same stern face and tenacity of our forefathers, one day the Battle Cry Shall be WE FIGHT FOR EARTH.

The_Saint
9/4/2007 1:20:10 PM

Who needs eye witnesses when there is plenty of photo, video and radar evidence. This is just an excuse to not believe in UFO's. Anyway, many eye witnesses are genuine. Why would some one lie about what they have seen. I can see the sense in hoaxing photos and videos because they can show them to people (but these people are total idiots) but why someone would pretend that they saw something i dont know. This is a serious subject and many people take it seriously so witnesses are very reliable in my view

Replies 11 - 17 (out of 17 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: