UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
zipmanjack
2/21/2007 8:56:09 PM

To roswell or not to Roswell

Being a believer but not an idiot, i always look at both sides of the coin. My father has always said there are three sides to every story. " Mine, Yours, and the truth."
The only way to whittle out any truth is to hear all sides of a story.

The following link is an excellent example

http://www.csicop.org/si/9707/roswell.html

PS: Make yourself a cup of coffee first

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

Jacko11
4/13/2007 7:45:36 AM

Load of bollocks

ONtheWAYout
4/13/2007 3:40:57 PM

This Kark K. Korff is a total asshole who doesn't have a clue, and then he says
the Roswell case is suddenly solved because he comes on the scene.

He is clearly another hired gun from the government who is trying to continue
the debunking of a very important event that is still covered up today. We will
never know the truth until the government lets it all out. Want to hold your breath
and see how long that will take?

I want to puke when shitheads like Korff come along and have the balls to say the
"case is closed". He needs to be closed!!

OUT

Simon_UFO
4/14/2007 9:26:59 AM

it says that the mogul balloon crap matches the pictures taken of marcel. the wreckage was switched. the stuff that you see in that picture of marcel is was NOT the wreckage recovered from the NM crash

edisonik
2/19/2008 9:37:03 AM

I really feel sorry for all the witnesses coming forward to tell the world of the Alien Spaceship crash at Roswell because they suffered so much at the hands of the Military for keeping their big mouths shut regarding the Alien crash at Roswell.
The witnesses really believed that telling the truth was right , but the Military didn't think so.
they had to kill the story so that it didn't screw up their state of affairs.
For the millionth time the peope of Roswell were witnesses to the biggest story ever told.
WE ARE DEFINITELY NOT ALONE , WE ARE BEING WATCHED AND MONITORED BY ALIEN BEINGS THAT ARE BILLIONS OF YEARS MORE ADVANCED THAN WE ARE.

CAN YOU SEE THE THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY?, IF THEY DISCLOSE THE TRUTH THEN WE WILL NO LONGER FEEL OBLIGATED TO FOLLOW THEIR ORDERS OR THEIR SYSTEM ANYMORE BECAUSE THEIR IS A HIGHER POWER OUT THEIR.

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: