UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
dirtyoldsod
2/28/2007 4:39:05 PM

My sighting..

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I am new here and thought this was the best place to post.

I am trying to figure out what I saw and see if anyone has seen anything similar, or maybe has an answer to what I saw. I'll try and describe what I saw the best I can, but it was years ago.

My father used to live in a pretty quiet place, surrounded by forest and swamps and such outside of the city. One night my father, my grandmother and I were sitting out on the porch, it was about three in the morning, when large cloud like swirls appeared. Seconds after appearing they would disappear and appear in a new location. They did not seem to build up, gradually fade away, or move from one spot to another. They just appeared and disappeared from one spot to another. They didn't seem to be going anywhere, as they would just appear in random places in the sky. They were very large and unlike clouds left by jets or airplanes. When you looked up at them, they looked about an inch thick, much much thicker than jet or plane cloud streams. There was only a few at a time, one, two, sometimes three. We were so shocked by their appearance that none of us even thought to get a camera until it was over.
Feel free to ask questions.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Ads help to support this site: