UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
jbraelian
3/17/2007 6:05:31 AM

UFO,S are real and they are our fathers who monitoring the planet earth

Dear friends after tousands of years of unknown and mysterios begining of creation of life ,or where we coming from,who we are kind of questions,finaly as described in the old Bible the times of REVELATION are right now here and happeining in front of our eyes,SCEINCE ,NEW TECNOLOGIES which primitive humans they couldnt understand,soooo thats mean that human councensness is sleeping and very low?YESSSS
Knowing about UFO,s is just afantasy butttt knowing who they are and what they represent littlebit more interested dont you yhink so???
So fianly dear friend here I am,to give you the secret that all goverements are keeping from you MAYBE,realy they dont know tooo,they just want to manipulate your life,yess
most goverements in the world,religios autoroties they want to keep you in control for their own courapt interests,after you wacthing TV news and knowing whats happening in the world are you councess enough to understand that now???
The truth of our origin is among us as promise in the old Bible for the times of the Apocalyps ,go to (www.rael.org ) and you also can read the most important mesages given to humanity since Jesus walk on this wonderfull blue PLANET,but unfortunatly he couldnt explain too much becouse the level of scince at the time on this primitive planet,butt today we arrive to the times where we can understand,and stop beliving with a BLIND-FATE
My friend the destiny of your life is in your hands,THERE IS NO GOD there is NOTHING SUPER NATURAL,there is only level of Scintific scales,and ofcourse many years ago primitive human beings couldnt understand that,
The Bible is truth butt mistranslated and distorted by primitive belives,also all JESUS messages are betray by the churches and goverements,BUTTT you still have achance to undertand and help change this planet ONLY YOU
IF YOU CHANGE YOURSELF YOU CAN CHANGE THE PLANET
Hope to hear from you soon ,but first you have mission to read and understand and put yourself in the right track my dera friend
Again go to
www.rael.org
INTELLEGENT DESINGN is for free just downloaded and readit
JBRAELIAN

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

caruana
4/26/2007 2:01:12 PM

WWW.RAEL.ORG
UFOS ARE REAL AND THEY ARE OUR FATHERS
WHO MONITORING THE PLANET EARTH

Dear friends after thousands of years of unknown and mysteries beginning of creation of life, or where we coming from, who we are kind of questions, finally as described in the old bible the times of revelation are right now here and happening in front of our eyes, sciences, new technologies which primitive humans they couldnít understand, thatís mean that human consciousness is sleeping and very near to the ground. Yes

Knowing about UFOs is just astonishing but knowing who they are and what they represent little bit more interested donít you think so?
So finally dear friend here I am, to give you the secret that all governments are keeping from you reality they donít know to they just want to manipulate your life, yes

Most governments in the world religious authorities they want to keep you in control for their own corrupt interests, after you watching TV news and knowing whets happening in the world are you wise enough to understand that now?

The truth of our origin is among us as promise in the old Bible for the times of the Apocalypse, go to www.rael.org and you also can read the most important messages given to humanity since Jesus walk on this wonderful blue planet, but unfortunately he couldnít explain too much because the level of science at the time on this primitive planet, but today we arrive to the times where we can understand, and stop believing with a blind faith.

My friend the destiny of your life is in your hands, there is no god there is nothing super natural, there is only level of scientific scales, and of course many years ago primitive human beings couldnít understand that,

The Bible is truth butt mistranslated and distorted by primitive believes, also all Jesus messages are betray by the churches and governments, but you still have a chance to understand and help change this planet only you

If you change yourself you can change the planet
Hope to hear from you soon ,but first you have mission to read and understand and put yourself in the right track my dear friend
Again go to www.rael.org intelligent design is for free just downloaded and read it Jbraelian

caruana
4/26/2007 2:03:00 PM

Having a conversation whether or not the advanced interstellar space travel is possible or and are there of advanced civilizations out there in the cosmos trying to communicate with the human race having physical evidence of such things at this present point in time is impossible declassification of top-secret document both in America and Russia give proof that such things do exist.( UNIVERSAL FLYING OBJECT ) A UFO ?

My name is Caruana I live in London can you visit my website that was made for completely for new people interested in UFOs

Address is for Google www.radha krsna consciousness.com

www.radha-krsna-consciousness.com for yahoo and msn

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: