UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
jbeyhan
4/7/2007 10:52:30 PM

WHO THINKS LIKE ME THAT ALL LIFE ON EARTH CREATED BY E.Ts with very advanced sience?

Wouldnt make more sense then GOD AND DARWIN theories ?
After all today we can understand science and science is on non stop speed ,
I think soon all old religions are going to collapse ,what you all think??
And maybe all UFO s that we are seeing are actually our fathers from space,but maybe they decide to communicate with us trough prophets the last thousands of years

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 11 total)

Simon_UFO
4/13/2007 9:48:49 AM

its highly possible. if you consider how many alien species look like, many are humanoid and look like us. coincidence?

caruana
4/26/2007 11:19:36 AM

Because scientist are to materialistic and people that are religious are to superstitious
or both are being brainwash mind control techniques so how does one develop the skills to understand spiritual super science or you could use the word technology.

The local galaxy that we we can become part of if the governments of the world build an embassy for extraterrestrials at the moment because they're more evil than good they've done a deal with the evil aliens and I understand that the something like about a million draconian visitors living under the ground subsequently the the entire earth population is also been swindled by the banking system which is indirectly controlled by them.

Having a conversation whether or not the advanced interstellar space travel is possible or and are there of advanced civilizations out there in the cosmos trying to communicate with the human race having physical evidence of such things at this present point in time is impossible declassification of top-secret document both in America and Russia give proof that such things do exist.( UNIVERSAL FLYING OBJECT ) A UFO ?

My name is Caruana I live in London can you visit my website that was made for completely for new people interested in UFOs

Address is for Google www.radha krsna consciousness.com

www.radha-krsna-consciousness.com> for yahoo and msn

Speuck
6/14/2007 6:22:13 AM

We are just an experiment. They are watching us and waiting....for the day they come in and destroy their "experiment" because we not turning out the way they wanted....we're like an ant farm to them.

ONtheWAYout
6/14/2007 8:59:41 PM

Speuck:

Ok, so how did you come up with that conclusion? Would you like to elaborate
on your thinking a little bit? What makes you think so? Please explain what you
mean by this. Please don't just make a statement and then waltz out.

OUT

kupp
9/5/2007 5:14:56 PM

I don't think we were create by the e.t but I do beleive we were placed here by the e.t.
god create different types of man or I should say evolved men.. Just to comment on what you said about science, our science is below par it is really not that good you know. Just like our medical ways.we are getting help from the aliens, in fact they been here with us on earth for quit some time.
you are right about the religions though, they just don't work in todays world.
if you want to chat more let me know.

The_Saint
9/6/2007 7:03:16 AM

I think that this theory is a bit extreme. I certainly believe in UFO's and maybe some abductions but I dont believe in this. Yes, it is possible but i dont believe its true

Startrekka
11/15/2007 9:27:02 AM

Having researched UFOs - ET contact etc for many years, I know that our traditional creation stories are incomplete, and in some cases incorrect.

Earth has been visited many times by advanced civilizations from elsewhere.

Some of them were able to create hybrids by genetic engineering and we are the result.

Zechariah Sitchin's books (The Twelfth Planet and others) give an interesting insight into all this.

His work is based on his translations of ancient Sumerian clay tablets that recorded the story of the Annunaki - a civilization from a Planet called Marduk (sometimes also called Nibiru or Planet X).

Scientists have deciphered the human ghenome (to some extent) and they tell us we have a lot of "junk" DNA. The truth is, this "junk" DNA actually traces back to our ET ancestors.

However, for a variety of reasons very few people know how to make that DNA work - let alone understand what hidden potentials it has.

But the Annunaki are not the only ET group that visits. There are some very advanced ones - and others not so advanced - that come here for different reasons.

Startrekka
11/15/2007 9:31:28 AM

PS - I just bought a new documentary DVD about a guy who has had Near Death Experiences and been contacted by ETs.

There's a trailer here

http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/buyhere.html

Startrekka
11/15/2007 9:34:37 AM

Or try this.

Startrekka
11/15/2007 9:36:12 AM

or just

http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 11 total)