UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
kabalistic
5/25/2007 10:36:12 AM

Our scientific creators could be from other planet,and maybe they are the GODs???

Dear friends you know that there are enough evidents today showing that actualy there is no GOD or as Darwin teory explains that we came from a monkey desendents millions of years ago anddd by some kind of accident,Looks like scientists moveing from this wrong teory out and trying more concentrate on scientific ways
Sooo what is the alternative teory for the creation of life here ,after we are wacthing a great revelation of everyday SCIENCE infront of our eyes on a non stop basis,and another thing onfolding infront of our eyes ,WHATTT? That as primitive we are trying to create life on other planets and the race is oready by NASA on his way ,just trying to find the constituation of the planet MARS ,we sending the satilaties to see if there is any way we can create life ASSSS WE PROBABLY BEEN CREATED by very advanced civilization ,maybe the name in the begining ELOHIM mean some thing beyond some kind an easy get away point of luck of knowlage and low councesness for very primitive people tousands of years ago?And also as possible ELOHIM looks like in hebrew means very much plural word,
Maybe the site www.rael.org can give you abetter explanation to all of you and a current one ,beacuse after all Science is oready start manipulating all the primature ,primitive religions ,where they going to hide soon?? What kind of lies they going to tell people,arent they destroy and killed enough human beings and complitly betray all the sacred messages given by the old prohpets,
Soo my friends,we are still dont count as a civilization in this part of the galacsy anddd we are working very hard thanks to Bush destroy ourself as quick as possible and I am praying everyday sooo we can get over this quickly as possible,because this is terrible whats going on allover-:)))
I hope some of you can wake up and understand my message
Peace , love and harmony
Love is Energy ,Energy is Matter,Matter is Infinity,Infinty is HARMONY

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: Our scientific creators could be from other planet,and maybe they are the GODs???

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

rubeuzh
1/25/2008 5:33:54 AM

I have read that our species is evolving and that soon our race will have new abilities, including telepathy. It is my belief, we will be able to tell when someone has a "hidden agenda" (being dishonest/lying). If that is the case, then clearly any government wouldn't like that. If that kind of ability exists, I can see where the only people who have to be worried are people who lie or people who are dishonest. It is that simple. There are already cases of children being born who can move things with their mind, write things on paper by just thinking it. You can find all these things online. It is my belief the government thinks there is going to be chaos and disorder due to something like this.

If humans are about to "change", or evolve, it makes sense to me why there are so many ufo sightings. They are probably here to be observers to see how everyone chooses to deal with the change. If you choose "fear", then all you need to do is list what people who live in fear would do. If you choose to "love", then you become reasonable, intelligent, passive, sensible. Fear, leads to greed, hate, deceit, violence, destruction, paranoia, etc.

The main thing you should be doing is just keep your eyes open to what you see and hear from the government in the next few months or few years. What you hear or see might likely just be government "programming", trying to get you to believe something that probably isn't true.

This is another "evolution" thing about us. People are going to be able to "sense" we are in danger, like many people do now. You can tell when something doesn't seem right. More and more people are taking a look at their own existence, instead of being focused on earthly brainwashing.

Just focus on yourself and focus on allowing yourself to evolve and see the light. This is very much like the movie star wars. A battle between and good and evil.

If aliens wanted to harm us, they would have done it already. The only people who can cause physical harm to us is ourselves. We are the ones with the weapons. Just because you see a UFO in the sky doesn't mean it is an alien UFO. It could be our own government UFO being used to start a war. People need to be aware of that.

edisonik
1/26/2008 6:59:31 PM

There is no God , boy are you going to be in for a big surprise. The universe is God and it is very much alive. Don't you feel the life force around you. You are not a mistake , you are royalty to some ET's , your genes are not originally of this Earth. You have a diverse gene pool from throughout the universe. You are very special but your race is being manipulated from outside evil forces that you are not even aware of. If you only new the truth , it would blow you away.

edisonik
1/26/2008 6:59:37 PM

There is no God , boy are you going to be in for a big surprise. The universe is God and it is very much alive. Don't you feel the life force around you. You are not a mistake , you are royalty to some ET's , your genes are not originally of this Earth. You have a diverse gene pool from throughout the universe. You are very special but your race is being manipulated from outside evil forces that you are not even aware of. If you only new the truth , it would blow you away.

edisonik
1/26/2008 6:59:38 PM

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: