UFO Evidence Forums : News & Announcements
Return to the News & Announcements Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Nighthunter264WinMag
6/6/2007 10:28:24 PM

landing site photos

New to this site and am interested in anyone; who has photos of landing sites. When I was a boy, my next door neighbor and I witnessed the landing of two ufo's, one each evening; two days in a row. We told our parents but they didn't believe us & it was not acceptable conversation at the time. I've told very few people in the past and I doubt my friend has ever spoken of it since.
When we did finally get the courage to explore the woods in the vicinity of the sightings, we found a circular impression in the weeds and grass; with unique shaped holes in the ground. I could elaborate on the holes, but would prefer to view photos at this time; for comparison. Northward, from the landing site, the pine trees were black as if they were charred only on the side facing the landing site, and from approximately 18" above ground level, to approximately 15' above ground level. Nothing else was burned, eliminating the possiblity of a fire as a rational explanation.
I know what we both saw was real, and it is possible that we saw more, but can't remember. Anyone with similar experiences??? Thank you for your time and assistance.

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: landing site photos

Replies 1 - 1 (out of 1 total)

edisonik
1/9/2008 10:14:15 AM

Keep your eyes peeled because they are here.

Replies 1 - 1 (out of 1 total)

Return to News & Announcements Homepage

Ads help to support this site: