UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
John Wright
1/3/2004 10:43:19 PM

Broken Promises........by President George Bush......to Charles Huffer and all us Americans!!

Well, Mr President,

How many years does it take for you to keep your promise to Charles Huffer and all us Americans??????? Did you not promise Charles Huffer in 2000 that the truth about Ufos and aliens would be first thing on your agenda, or rather Mr Cheney's?? Sounds alittle bit like......Read my lips......no new taxes. A close relative........I believe. Well, at least I was not one of the voters that bought into his campaign promises. Glad to be an independent voter here.....and i am for keeping this country free and honest. Civil rights appear to have gone down the tube with this administration too!!! Thanks to the U.S. Patriot Act.

Comments???

John Wright

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 5 (out of 5 total)

C
9/11/2005 11:41:30 AM

Politicians arn't completely honest? What!?!?! Since when!

a_ufologist
9/11/2005 12:36:04 PM

LOL. I believe the answer that he gave..."I'll get right on it" was one of complete and utter sarcasm. If you took his response literally, then all I have to say is that you are a very duped and extremely gullible individual and as a result, you will be in for quite a few rude awakenings in your life.

C
9/11/2005 5:29:37 PM

if i'm not mistaken.. Bush made the promise on two different occasions.

UFOBeliever
9/11/2005 8:53:16 PM

Remember that Bush's dad was the director of the CIA. What do you think the odds are that father and son discussed CIA data about "UFOs"?

Victim X
9/11/2005 8:58:12 PM

Jimmy Carter said he would "disclose" all info the gov't had if he was elected. That, of course, never happened either. I would not expect any info of importance to be disclosed by "the powers that be" anytime in the near future.

Replies 1 - 5 (out of 5 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: