UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
edisonik
2/19/2008 9:50:19 AM

PLANT BASED HUMANOIDS AND INSECT BASED HUMANIODS

A plant based humanoid is a being that has a system that is like that of plants , they absorb nutrients through their pours and can move around like human beings but they do it very slowly. Plants need sunlight and water to survive.
Plant type entities need hormones and liquid based materials to survive.

Insect based Humanoid is a being that has the organics like that of insects and still can have the shape of a Humanoid. They can be very advanced and can be quick like insects. Their nutrient needs are like that of insects , insects eat a variety of items, flowers, saps , other insects etc.

Earth is like Loblaws, or like Walmart for them they come get what they want and leave and call again later for more supplies ( Plants , animals , minerals, water etc).

Can you even comprehend the truth I think not you can't handle the truth.

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: PLANT BASED HUMANOIDS AND INSECT BASED HUMANIODS

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

ONtheWAYout
2/19/2008 11:44:35 AM

You say we can't comprehend or understand? I think you are the one
that needs to go back to 5th grade. You have the mind of a little boy who
is in need of attention constantly with your crap posts. Find another hobby
for awhile, go play outside with the other little boys for a change, and get
away from the computer, or, go watch another goofy Sci-Fi Movie and
conjure up another wild tale.

OUT

Minotast
7/27/2008 9:18:16 AM

"You say we can't comprehend or understand? I think you are the one
that needs to go back to 5th grade. You have the mind of a little boy who
is in need of attention constantly with your crap posts. Find another hobby
for awhile, go play outside with the other little boys for a change, and get
away from the computer, or, go watch another goofy Sci-Fi Movie and
conjure up another wild tale. "

OntheWayOut I am quite certain that little remark at the end was intended to be a joke or a quoted line from someone else and not to be taken seriously. But even if it wasn't a joke. He would still be right. You may not like the truth that our species is primitive. But it is primitive. You must take in these little facts so that you can have a better understanding of yourself and work on whatever defects you may have. All of us have certain defects that disable ourselves from understanding any material as we should. The Zhor empire told me about this and assured me that under their guidance we will no longer have to suffer from our diseases and weaknesses.

You shouldn't get upset with someone so easily. I didn't take his remarks as being insulting, because it isn't insulting if it happens to be true about ourselves. Of course, he too would have to admit that he cannot understand his own words. Then again maybe he is an extraterrestrial, because they all belittle us as retarded morons if you must know. All extraterrestrials regard humans as inferior beings.

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: