UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
greg
3/22/2004 3:18:54 AM

fake photos so obvious ..

this site is bull crap ..
i do beleive in life present out there in the wide uinverse yet to be explored ..
but all the photos ive been seeing of "possible UFO's" are so fake (as to my opinion), most take by AMERICANS (in other countries, speaking exceptionally well English) ... and through windscreens, on a winter day .. which obviously looks like a water dot on the screen!

This is so unbeleivable, why dont you people donate money on research to AIDS or other important stuff then fooling everyone else ...
Fair enuff, come up with REAL evidence, it'll be good on ya!
Dont waste people's time though!

-Just my Opinion, sorry to be sounding rude, but honest-

Regards.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 12 total)

3/23/2004 11:25:02 AM

yeah cool u crazy beingjust like orgasms

George
3/24/2004 9:29:52 AM

Just get the hell out of our forum. And check some official UFO cases like Rendelsham and Roswell. Many photos are proved genuine.

ISIS
3/24/2004 9:38:08 AM

Ignore them George Government freaks are tryin to discred this site! Too late guys we already know the truth! But can i say that the people talkin about interbreeding are also nutters!

Robert L. Sharp
3/24/2004 9:55:18 AM

Greg:

If you think this site is such bullcrap, why don't you find a Yahoo chatroom for
idiots, and not torment yourself with this forum? Find something else to do.

ISIS:

I am not so sure about this inter-breeding stuff being nutty. I think if you really do
some research, and read the many thousands of accounts told to reputable
investigators, under hyponosis, and read the tons of books written about this
subject, you will find inter-breeding is going on full scale. I believe it is happening
as we speak, and there is a very good reason for it, as it is part of their agenda.
I can recommend some good books on the Hybrids if you would like.

Robert

ISIS
3/25/2004 3:07:22 AM

Yes please im intrigued!

Nader
5/19/2004 8:23:33 PM

I believe in alien life, but you guys gotta admit there are some false pics out there. By the way not everyone who disagrees is with the government.

Robert L. Sharp
5/20/2004 8:49:34 AM

Nader:
You say you believe in alien life. And then you say that we have to admit
there are a lot of fake pictures? So what? Of course there are a lot of faked
and hoaxed pictures and videos out there. You seem to pass off EVERYTHING
as faked or hoaxed because of a few bad apples. What is your point? Are
you trying to say that EVERYTHING in the history of UFOs is faked?
Robert

Andrew
6/1/2004 1:40:05 PM

Yes, I am sure that there are false photos out there. I saw an unusual object this summer, and I am so angry at myself for not having a camera with me. It was quite a massive object. And there was definitely something there.

UFOs do not pose for pictures. It is really something you have to experience before you really can believe. I was a skeptic before and now I am a believer in this phenomenon.

Robert L. Sharp
6/1/2004 6:59:13 PM

Andrew:

Of course there are lots of hoaxed photos floating around. I am the last person
on the planet that would say they are ALL hoaxed. I know a whole lot better than
that. Tons of them are very genuine. If you have read any of the earlier posts on
this forum, you will find out that I have had over a hundred, that's right, over a
hundred sightings in the last 47 years. I have had numerous sleep paralysis
episodes, lost time, and a very up close sighting of a Flying Saucer in Colorado
a number of years ago with four other men. One so close, we could almost touch
it, feel it, and look right inside of it. If you don't believe I have had this many sightings,
that is alright with me. I am not here to convince anyone of anything, only to relate
experiences to others.

The point being, once you have made a sighting, you quickly become a believer.
If you don't outright believe, it at least opens up a persons eyes a little as to what
is actually out there, and what is visiting this planet, whether we like it or not. After
having a sighting, it can drastically change a persons life, but mostly for the good.
And then, after you have a number of them, you begin to wonder "why me?"
And why are others NEVER able to experience? I think the day will come real soon
that we will ALL see them.

A camera and set of binoculars is something I carry around a lot with me. I never used
to do that, not wanting to look like Tommy Tourist. I do find it ironic though, that I haven't
carried one with me in the past, due to the many sightings I have had. I have always
wondered why I didn't have a camera with me? Maybe next time, and so on. If I would
have had a camera with me in Colorado, I would undoubtedly been able to take some
really awesome pictures. I probably would have been arrested for having such vivid
and clear pictures, as I am sure these would have been.

A firm believer and witnesser,
Robert

The Champ
6/2/2004 9:05:03 AM

If seeing is believing, what is your advise to anyone whose not experienced it first hand, nor seen any definative photographic/physical evidence?

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 12 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: