UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
MC
3/22/2004 9:24:09 AM

HAS ANY ONE OUT THEIR BEEN ABDUCTED OR PROBED BY ALIENS?

PLEASE ONLY SENSIBLE ANSWERS. I WAS ABDUCTED LAST WEEK AND I WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT OTHER PEOPLE THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 15 total)

lluminati
3/22/2004 9:57:39 AM

Go to the other main board and talk. I and many others know a great deal about aliens and abductions. There are other abductees on the main board that will talk perhaps.

Nice Guy Eddie
3/24/2004 5:02:24 AM

Are you sure you just didn't have a dream. I have dreams that seem quite real. Oooh its like The Matrix isnt it.

Philip Edwards
3/30/2004 8:34:43 AM

I have had contact. Aliens are real, The Roswell autopsy film is real.

George
3/30/2004 3:45:40 PM

I am a UFO/alien case researcher.

Manu Bhatia
4/28/2004 6:31:01 AM

I am not very sure whether people will beleive you or not but I would definately like to read how exactly it can happen....Could you please share this exp. of urs with me

Manu Bhatia
4/28/2004 6:31:13 AM

I am not very sure whether people will beleive you or not but I would definately like to read how exactly it can happen....Could you please share this exp. of urs with me

Manu Bhatia
4/28/2004 6:31:23 AM

Philip Edwards
4/28/2004 9:06:39 AM

I asked the aliens why they chose me and they said "You just happened to be in the right place at the right time." The alien I saw was the exact same as in the famous autopsy film, this does not definately mean I suppose that the alien was the same species as the one that crashed at Roswell. They travel through time, it seems when you can build a spaceship to move into hyper-space you quickly after learn how to probe the flows of time. There was another alien who lived 4 light years from the Roswell alien that I met, he was different, he looked human except for very small pimples on his skin and yellow colouring of the whites of his eyes. He told me of the sovereign empire, this is the aliens government and it covers half of the galaxy. The empire is our future government, they are in charge of time travel on Earth at the moment. The aliens spoke of other aliens such as insects which looked like giant grasshopers, they are enemies of the empire and are a worry to all.

Philip Edwards
4/30/2004 6:52:15 AM

As America has learned to gain air superiority over any battlefield the aliens have learned the same thing with time travel, they have conquered the Earth. The battle has already been won and lost, I would say to the people who are in the secret government if there is one thing the aliens have in abundence it is intelligence. You have been decieved, your best recourse is to tell the public now everything that you know and make a contingency plan. To all the workers in such areas please listen to me this is the future of mankind.

BC
5/9/2004 7:50:32 PM

I am a meat popsicle. Thank you, thank you very much.

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 15 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: