UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
danny
3/22/2004 2:32:48 PM

hi who likes sci-fi

hi my names danny clark from newcastle England and i love sc-fi and if anybody else does then do you think when watching a sci-fi movie does it not make you think WOW and the plot of the film might just happen to us or the galaxy get back if interested

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 15 total)

Observant
3/22/2004 7:00:28 PM

Danny,
I just posted on the General Board about how useful the Sci-Fi writers are because they are basically the only ones free and able to follow some needed thinking all the way through from start to finish.

Nice Guy Eddie
3/24/2004 4:54:31 AM

The only sci-fi I like is Stargate and also The Matrix. Although I don't like the sequels reloded and revelutions, they were rubish.

Danny
3/24/2004 5:07:49 AM

well muy fav sci-fi movie has to be the faculty or invasion of the body snatches have you saw them

Nice guy eddie
3/24/2004 7:52:25 AM

Yes they were brilliant would you be my friend Danny?

Danny
3/24/2004 3:10:54 PM

of course ill be your friend Lol how old r u and where u from

Observant
3/24/2004 9:53:00 PM

Nice Guy Eddie,
Well, you're not the only one who liked the original Stargate and, in my case, the original Matrix better than the sequels. However, the stargate is good a really good thing to hang a series on I still watch SG-1.
The person who really came up with the idea of a stargate in literature was Andre Norton, who is a she. She is still writing and you might really enjoy the hundreds of books she wrote. The're not hard to find and second hand book stores will save you money while you read the lot of them.

Nice Guy Eddie
3/25/2004 3:05:01 AM

Well im 17 and im currently studying law,history and classics. What do u think of stargate danny best episode?

the real Nice Guy Eddie
3/25/2004 5:06:31 AM

Grrr. Someones been posting messages and posing as me. The last 2 messages that were sent were a fake Nice Guy Eddie. Does this happen a lot? I mean, why isnt there a membership or something? I am now very annoyed and pissed off.

Danny
3/25/2004 5:29:22 AM

well ok so there is 2 nice guy eddies LOL

Nice Guy Eddie
3/25/2004 7:28:25 AM

No, there is only One Nice guy Eddie. I know who had done this and he has promised not to do it again.

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 15 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: