UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
ARMAGDDON
3/24/2004 6:17:49 PM

WHAT IS REAL

WOW. YOU HAVE AN LIVE IN ALIEN OR A UFO PARKED AT YOUR HOUSE.SO CAN YOU TELL ME AND THE WORLD WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE AND WHAT THEY WANT AND IF YOUR THAT CLOSE TO THEM CAN YOU GET THEM TO MEET WITH A MAJOR NEWS GROUP FOR A LIVE BOARD CAST.HAY IF ANY BODY CAN DO THAT THAN I'M A BELIEVER.IF NOT MAYBE YOU SHOULD RETHINK YOUR LIFE ON WHAT YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP IN LIFE.THESE SO CALL ETHERICAL BEING OR ALIENS WHAT EVER COLOR YOU WANT TO CALL THEM ARE SOME ONES DREAMS OR STORY THAT JUST WON'T GO AWAY.SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE IN GOD WHILE OTHERS BELIEVE IN ALIEN'S OR MONSTERS. I BELIEVE IN ARE TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE FOR IT HAS THE EVIDENCE TO BELIEVE IN AND OF COURSE THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP.BUT IN THIS ALIEN PHENOMENON NO BODY ON THIS PLANET HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO PROVE OF THERE EXISTENCE.PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET WILL DO ANY THING FOR A BUCK.LOOK AT HOW LONG IT TOOK PEOPLE TO STOP BELIEVING IN LOCK NESS.(OK THERE ARE STILL A FEW LIVING.)BUT FOR THE MOST THEY KNOW THE TRUTH ON THAT ALONG WITH CROP CIRCLES.(OH THERE ARE STILL SOME BELIEVERS ON THAT ONE BUT THEY ARE SLOWLY DYING OUT. IN FACT MOST OF THESE ARE AN DYING CULTURE IN A WAY,AND SOON THIS MYSTERY OR PHENOMENA ON UFOs AND ALIEN'S.FOR WITH NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE LIKE WHAT WE LEARNED IN GRADE SCHOOL;REMEMBER THE THREE STATES OF MATTER SCIENCE TOLD US.MATTER TO A GAS TO A LIQUID. WE CAN ALL SEE THIS AND BELIEVE THIS.BUT THESE SO CALL UFOs AND ALIENS; I THINK NOT BECAUSE NO BODY I MEAN NO BODY ON THIS LIVING PLANET HAS THE MUCH NEEDED PROOF OF THE HARD PHYSICAL EVIDENCE LIKE WHAT WE LEARNED IN SCHOOL OR IN ARE REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE LIKE GETTING HURT.BECAUSE WE FEEL THE PAIN AND IN SOME CASES SEE THE BLOOD AND SEE OTHER PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT COLORS SHAPE AND SIZE ALONG WITH SMELL AND TASTE.IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT CONSPIRACY ARE LIKE PEOPLE FORE WHAT EVER A STORY MAY HOLD. PEOPLE WILL TELL WHAT THEY WANT OTHERS TO THINK ABOUT TO MAKE A BUCK OR TWO.THIS WORLD WILL DESTROY IT SELF BEFORE ANY ALIEN'S EVER DO MAKE IT HERE IF ANY DO EXIST WHICH IS HIGHLY DOUBTFUL.OH BY THE WAY THE ALIEN'S YOU PEOPLE TALK ABOUT NEED SOME TYPE OF INTELLIGENCE RIGHT OR ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT A SIMPLE MICRO ORGANISM.SOME ONE NEEDS TO GET THERE FACTS STRAIGHT OR THE PROOF..................

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 32 total)

homer
3/24/2004 6:29:34 PM

HAY. your right to a piont.the evidence is very weak at best and time will tell who is right or wrong. I do like reading your posting and I'v copied some down.but they don't last long here.it's your name or what you write or stand for that kepts you off this place of higher thought.... don't stop let it rip dude. you are not alone any more!!!!!

Robert L. Sharp
3/24/2004 7:01:22 PM

Oh yeah, I can't wait to get the copier turned on to copy that posting by
Armaggdon, so I can store it in my archive of higher intelligence. My brain
is ready to implode with all of this knowledge.
Robert

alien hunter
3/24/2004 7:08:33 PM

come on guy of course most people are talking intelligent life.how do you think E.Ts get here.boy you must be slow to think an ameba can pilot a starship.microbe can live almost any where and lay dormant for years and maybe eons.how's to say that we earthling didn't come from mars in the first place and that we mutated or evolved to what we are to day.

SAM
3/24/2004 7:15:34 PM

what's going on here. one guy isn't ready and the other guy sounds firm in what he or she believes in.homer liked what he read and the other person has a neat idea on his stand of the tree of life.I ENJOY READING ARMAGEDDON.

SON OF SAM
3/24/2004 7:27:42 PM

LOOKS LIKE SHARPS HITTING THE OLD BRAIN BASKET BY SAVING SOME OF ARMAGEDDON WRITING.THAT'S COOL MAN.HE DOSE HAVE SOME PETTY GOOD STRONG POINT;YOU MUST ADMIT.SOME TIMES HIS WRITING HIT OTHER TIMES IT ROLLS OUT THE DOOR BUT EVER OR LESS HE KEEPS ON TRYING TO PROVE HIS POINT MORE THAN THESE OTHER GUYS.AND WHATS MORE I THINK I'M WITH HIM.WHO WANTS TO BE ALONE.

RICH
3/24/2004 7:37:33 PM

WELL. ONE MIGHT THINK ARMAGDDON IS RITE WHILE OTHERS THINKS HE'S WAY OFF HIS ROCKER. I'D LIKE TO SEE THE PROVE TO.DOES ANY ONE OUT THERE IN CYBER SPACE HAVE THE MISSING PUZZLE TO A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION. AND IF SO TAKE IT TO NBC OR CBS NEWS.IF IT'S OUT THERE BRING IT IN.

planet boy
3/24/2004 7:44:07 PM

IT'S LATE I'LL STOP IN TOMMROW TO SEE WHAT I want to say.this migth be my only post.thanks for the imput dude.

bobby -o-
3/24/2004 7:56:40 PM

I don't care who believes in what as long as I believe in some thing that I think is true no if ands or butts.Life is to short.Sure it would be nice to have the missing link,but for now we got to make due on what we have regardless of fact or this evidence.this whole posting is getting good.Iv read it and liked it and responded my first time as many times that Iv been here.Just to read not to get engulfed in some thing that may or may not be real.

yes
3/24/2004 8:13:21 PM

Armageddon's spelling might be off,but what a hammer head this guy just wants to be here to rattle the cages of the phony people of the world that comes up with these hoaxes into the truth of science and beliefs.I can bring myself in to doing that at all.from what it looks like he dose have some backers and one guy alittle pissed.let have a poll. if your for armagddon just write yes if not tpye no this has to be done as an reply. I'll go as yes and post as reply

not sure
3/24/2004 8:14:05 PM

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 32 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: