Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: here is a post supporting nephlim theory

Replies 11 - 14 (out of 14 total)

Rick Sobie
2/14/2004 10:19:39 AM

Hi Alfie,

I haven't spoken to David for some time. I don't know what he has been up to
lately, but that sounds to me like someone sure knows something about David.

I suppose when you live a very very long time, you are bound to have a few
encounters of a romantic nature over the years and perhaps this might be
a story about one, but I don't know.

David has a heart of purest gold and he is above reproach with regards to say
killing someone's husband to take the wife and all that, I highly doubt that.

That would certainly be against the rules. But it might make a nice fable and
who knows what evil lurks in the minds of men except the shadow.

But I think like most people at this time of year, he might need a valentine.

So you might see a few heads pop up just in case. Perhaps someone like
Oh I don't know, Sandra Bullock might stand up and say, "I have more than a
million dollars in the bank and I am single" or similar.

Hi Sandra if you are out there. ;-)

But then who knows. It is a great romantic thought isn't it? That perhaps David might
actually be crowned and then take a queen, and everyone would live happily ever
after like the good book says.

I'm sure I am not alone when I say that this sort of story is the kind that people like.

But as I said, I haven't spoken to him for a while, and I do not know if he is in fact
single but I do know that we, do not believe in monogamy. Monogamy is largely
why people break up and do not stay together for eons.

Shocking for some I am sure, but mankind was never monogamus. It was the Bible
that tried to fit a square peg into a round hole for reasons of societal control,
divide and conquer, keep them isolated in small groups, and always fighting to just get buy. After all they are heavily armed and dangerous. And all that.

But speaking of Shrek, sometimes i think Mike Myers speaks to angels.

He does always seem to have some insights regarding that which goes on
behind the scenes.

Alfie
2/14/2004 11:06:20 AM

Hi Rick,

Well I think you are quite accurate in your depiction of how political and religious figureheads keep us *under their thumb*: Divide and conquer...and all that!

Mike Myers, more than likely *Listens* to angels. Since it is widely believed that we all have *guardian angels*, it becomes more a matter of *listening* than *talking to*, IMHO!...'cuz if you are quite busy talking, you are not very often listening.

You are quite intriguing, Rick. The "King David" story that I mentioned was an historical event as reported in the Bible, and was sung about in the movie "Shrek" but was NOT the actual story TOLD in "Shrek". It is my estimation that we get bits and pieces of important data via fictionalized means (movies, books, etc.). This way we seem to be MORE impacted about the truth and validity of what actually happened/happens. In other words, if we view something as fiction, we 1) don't get too scared or distraught, and 2) the actual message of truth goes to our core and tends to *enlighten* us. It is a very remarkable and successful type of Spiritual/ET intervention upon Mankind, in my estimation. Would you agree?

I mean....how many people are REALLY buying into the JT Time Traveler or the ET or Angelic messages that have been *channeled* (and I say this without judgement as to their validity)? It's just plain_easier_to put the message out in fictional form, and let our sub-conscious minds absorb the Truth...hopefully a method that inspires more and better communication and inspired thought. Steven Spielberg may NOT believe his own plots in movies, but you can damn well believe he WAS inspired by something/someone outside of our realm...IMHO!

Cheers,
Alfie

Rick Sobie
2/14/2004 11:44:27 AM

Hi Alfie,

Yes I agree with you that art imitates life and sometimes life imitates art as well.

Stories have to come from somewhere so I think that people do use real events
and then fictionalize the story somewhat usually.

But I didn't know about the David story in the Bible, at least I didn't remember
that story. I probably heard it. I suppose if I was a married woman, who might
be hoping for a white knight to ride in on his horse, or spaceship, with banners
flying, in the yellow haze of the sun and all that, to save me from my husband,
then I would have remembered it. probably.

But what is the truth behind all these stories I am not sure. Sometimes I think
that part of the cover-up is to put out a movie and then people will just say it is just a
movie. You know? I think that in our society, many people wish that someone would come and save them. I think that is part of life in the universe, to be needed,
and to want to help those in need as well. Then of course there is the whole love
thing itself, which is what so many stories and songs are made of.

Do you remember that Neil Young song...

Well, I dreamed I saw the knights in armor coming
Sayin' something about a queen
There were peasants singin' and drummers drumming
And the archer split the tree
There was a fanfare blowin' to the sun
That floated on the breeze
Look at mother nature on the run in the nineteen seventies
Look at mother nature on the run in the nineteen seventies

I was lyin' in a burned out basement
With a full moon in my eyes
I was hopin' for a replacement
When the sun burst through the skies
There was a band playin' in my head
And I felt like getting high
Thinkin' about what a friend had said,
I was hopin' it was a lie
Thinkin' about what a friend had said,
I was hopin' it was a lie

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun
There were children crying and colors flying
All around the chosen ones
All in a dream, all in a dream
The loading had begun
Flyin' mother nature's silver seed
To a new home in the sun
Flyin' mother nature's silver seed
To a new home in the sun

It reminds me of this link that I found on BBC news one day...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2662787.stm

Scott johansen
2/16/2004 7:04:13 PM

True believer: I'm sorry I completely missed your post as I was preoccupied with another topic sorry. Yes this is correct they are referred to as Nephilim.
The literall meaning of the word is Fellers or Those Who Cause [Others] to Fall Down

Certain Bible translations adjust the location of the phrase "and also after that," placing it near the beginning of verse 4, identifying the Nephilim with the "mighty ones," the gib·bo·rim´, mentioned in the latter part of the verse.

For example: "In those days, as well as afterward, there were giants [Heb., han·nephi·lim´] on the earth, who were born to the sons of the gods whenever they had intercourse with the daughters of men; these were the heroes [Heb., hag·gib·bo·rim´] who were men of note in days of old."

The Greek Septuagint also suggests that both the "Nephilim" and "mighty ones" are identical by using the same word gi´gan·tes (giants) to translate both expressions.

There is also archeological evidence of their existence.
http://www.returnofthenephilim.com/GiantBonesDiscoveries.html
This website is a little hard to stomache because they come across as weirdos or maybe even left wing born agains . But you can pull a lot of useful info off of their sight. Crosscheck it first though with other more reputable anylists before you take anything as fact. I have done this but you will need to do your own research before you can draw a conclusion. Warning. STAY AWAY FROM Zachariah Sitchen
. He is a fraud. his interpretations of hebrew and greek words are completely wrong and very misleading.

Replies 11 - 14 (out of 14 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: