UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
George
3/30/2004 3:55:54 PM

Pillip! The autopsy film was real?!

I have researched much about Roswell but I thought the autopsy film was a hoax as the surgeans were not handleing the intruments right. How do you know its real? was the alien you met identical?

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 101 total)

Robert L. Sharp
3/30/2004 5:18:03 PM

I have seen the debunking shows on TV about the Roswell Autopsy's, and I don't
know what to think about it really. I have watched this video over and over, and I
also have the "uncut" version that shows a little more. Maybe the video is a hoax,
but I am certain that Roswell is a real account, and there was a craft, if not two,
that crashed, bodies retrieved and the smoke screens began.
Robert

Philip Edwards
3/31/2004 6:53:08 AM

The Roswell alien is real, their eyes are like ours only half as big and with pink irisis. The one in the autopsy must have had damaged eyes. The aliens travel through time and they could have changed things in the autopsy they do not want people to know they are here untill another 170 years. It is possible to change the record of time but it is difficult hence the dilemna.

Robert L. Sharp
3/31/2004 7:01:32 AM

Phillip:
I won't be here in another 170 years obviously, and I don't think the world has to
wait that long. The world knows they are here now, and have been for thousands
of years. In 170 years, I believe they will have long taken over the world, OR they
will have been working side by side with Earthlings. No way will we have to wait
that long. Just my opinion. I actually believe there will be disclosure within the next
year or so, maybe this year. We will see!
Robert

Philip Edwards
3/31/2004 7:05:12 AM

I stood next to the nordic looking alien and he definately said 170 years is when all the people of earth know there are aliens, I am not trying to be awkward it is just this is what I was told.

Philip Edwards
4/1/2004 2:19:53 AM

I made a mistake in the above post The roswell aliens eyes are one and a half times the size of ours not half the size.

Caryn
4/1/2004 12:01:30 PM

What autopsy film are you talking about?

Caryn
4/1/2004 12:01:44 PM

What autopsy film are you talking about?

Robert L. Sharp
4/1/2004 7:08:51 PM

Caryn:

They are referring to the Roswell Alien Autopsy. This was a film made of a dead
Alien, supposedly retreived from the crash in July of 1947 north of Roswell N.M.

There has been much heated debate over the years whether this film is genuine
or whether it is hoaxed. Parts of this video were shown on TV a few years ago
either on the Discovery or History channel. I watched it the night it was first shown.
They gave an address at the end of the show where you could order copies of this
video. I ordered it, and received it in the mail a couple of weeks later. You also get
what is called the "uncut version". The uncut version shows the private parts of
this particular Alien, which is nothing to write home about. The version they showed
on TV, shadowed out the private parts. That is mainly the only difference in the two
videos. I have watched it a few times, and to me it looks genuine, but a lot of people
have pointed out certain things that don't quite fit for that particular timeframe. There
was speculation about the Doctors that performed the autopsy, the tools they used,
the filming, the angles of the camera shots and so on. Who knows for sure? Only
the people that filmed it know for sure whether it is real or not.

Robert

The Blueyedevil
4/1/2004 8:38:36 PM

With all due respect to the scientific community and all it's theories, I feel the probablility of interstellar travel of an "alien" race from very, very distant star systems, is extremely remote, given the universal laws of physics, being universal....I'm more receptive to the hypothesis of time travel, a bending of space if you may, by using a dense high energy field of gravitational "weight" to fold space-time, as though our visitors are actually our decendants...just a thought....maybe our kids, kids, kids are keeping an eye on us. =)

Robert L. Sharp
4/1/2004 8:48:36 PM

Blue Eye:
I agree with what you say, as there may be a lot of merit to this. I disagree
on one account though. I for one, don't have much respect for so-called
scientists and their goofy theories that explain to us dummies the wonders
of the universe.
Robert

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 101 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: