UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Pillip! The autopsy film was real?!

Replies 11 - 20 (out of 101 total)

Philip Edwards
4/2/2004 6:33:55 AM

Under the microscope the Roswell aliens skin ceels are slightly bigger than ours and their skulls are 1 inch thick.

Philip Edwards
4/2/2004 6:34:29 AM

Under the microscope the Roswell aliens skin cells are slightly bigger than ours and their skulls are 1 inch thick.

Philip Edwards
4/2/2004 7:10:23 AM

The aliens said bipeds with 2 arms and legs are the most popular form of being because it is the most efficient design. If you start with 4 arms you will over the millions of years end up with 2. They told how they would kill people on a planet if they wanted to, they would poisen all the water.

George
4/2/2004 8:19:40 AM

Bob Lazar explains how the saucers work, creating black holes and using element 115.

Philip Edwards
4/22/2004 8:30:08 AM

The Roswell alien said she had a higher muscle fibre density making her five times stronger than us. She had six fingers, she did not show me her toes but I suspect their were six. The two aliens I met told of their powerful weapons, they have a ray beam which could destroy all the atoms of the Earth instantly there would not be a single grain of dust left floating in space.

Jaerax
4/23/2004 4:32:08 AM

phillip i don't mean to be disrespectful in any way, but have you considered the possibility that aliens , like humans Lie! , you could be fed misinformation, the 170 years thing i don't believe it will be that long, maybe that was what was planned, i also think that time travel in the same reality is not possible due to the paradoxes it creates and im pretty sure the chaos theory stops interference in the same timeline, maybe they do go back in time but create a parallel reality when they do, so the 170 years they say could be in our alternate universe the one they have come from but if they went back in time they would be going to the alternate timeline that has already been affected by their actions so in effect they are following what was already set out. as for the water thing you are correct there , i believe that has already begun ( Fluoride??) ..the aliens have to protect ttheir own interests and that means cover ups and lies

Philip Edwards
4/23/2004 9:09:03 AM

I talked to the aliens in a calm civilised manor, they explained their normal proceedure for killing people on a planet . To poisen all the water with advanced duplicating chemical agents which biodegrade after a exact period. They said it would kill everything except certain animals which burrow under ground, they would allow these to live or kill them as desired. The 170 years contact period is correct, to change the record of time is possible but very difficult, the aliens come to Earth then. We see them now as time travellers going back in time. I would like nothing better than alien contact now, what fun, yet it seems unlikely.

Philip Edwards
4/24/2004 3:00:51 AM

The aliens have six fingers on each hand should I say and yes they sometimes lie but about the 170 years thing I do not think they would have any reason to lie yet I suppose I could be wrong.

Jaerax
4/26/2004 4:56:52 AM

thanks for the reply philip, could i just ask also what the reason the aliens made contact to you, i mean how did they benefit by telling you this quite dangerous information, i mean telling you how they can poison an entire species is obviously not a very spiritual thing to do and says a lot about them, so are they to be trusted??? i wouldnt think so and would be very suspicious of their motives if i was you, take caution my friend,

sorry if this is a repost but connection is slow

Philip Edwards
4/26/2004 8:16:37 AM

I just happened to be in the right place, alone and the aliens told me they were carrying out a number of experiments. One experiment was how afraid a person gets on contact with aliens another was temporal time distortion experiments where the location of a person changes instantly, this was too scientific for me to understand. They said to me, in fact their final words were never trust an alien Philip. To be honest we laughed and joked a lot during the contact and they might have said things they prefered not to and dont forget they did wipe my memories, perhaps I have just got a good memory.

Replies 11 - 20 (out of 101 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: