UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Pillip! The autopsy film was real?!

Replies 21 - 30 (out of 101 total)

Philip Edwards
4/28/2004 2:05:58 AM

Take my word I have met one of the aliens close up, the film is real. If anyone wants to interogate me hynosis, drugs etc I promise I will be there but you will have to pay for my trip to see you.

Philip Edwards
4/28/2004 2:06:30 AM

Take my word I have met one of the aliens close up, the film is real. If anyone wants to interogate me hypnosis, drugs etc I promise I will be there but you will have to pay for my trip to see you.

Philip Edwards
4/29/2004 6:06:47 AM

I suppose the alien in the Santilli movie could be from another crash to Roswell, perhaps the Aztec crash or another one. This would make sense as the telephone in the movie was said to be of a later model than 1947. If the alien was a dummy then whoever made it copied it from a true alien, they must have worked for the secret services at one time. To make a plastic model in so much detail is not possible I think, with internal organs, it would cost thousands. The leg muscle detail alone is complex. I dont care if it is a dummy though as it is a true image of a real alien, the body in my opinion just has to be animal form. There are no scars on the body so that only leaves one possibility a genetically mutated human being who just happens to look exactly like the one in my contact experience complete with no intestines, a 1 inch thick skull etc. No it is a real alien but it might not be the one that crashed at Roswell. The movie film over the years could have got mixed up by people from other crashes.

George
5/1/2004 3:34:00 AM

It is clearly not a Grey and the aliens that crashed at Roswell were not Greys either. One man described them as "good looking people"

Philip Edwards
5/21/2004 10:06:23 AM

Would anyone like to hear what the Roswell alien sounds like well it is sort of high pitched as you might expect with having a small mouth ect, a bit like a squeaky young girl`s voice.

Leon
5/21/2004 1:44:58 PM

Philip,please could you explain how and when you came into contact with extraterrestrials?

Philip Edwards
5/22/2004 1:42:29 AM

I have had many contacts with aliens in the same location during the 1970s along the banks of the river Ouse near York in Yorkshire Britain. As with all my contacts ones mind or memories are wiped, it is standard proceedure, people remember their contacts many years later. It seems York was a holiday spot for aliens after all it is one of the most beautiful places on the Earth if not the most.

6/4/2004 11:40:34 PM

The video has been debunked numerous times over... it isn't even worth mentioning all that is wrong with that video.

The fact that you so closely base your claims around the autopsy video weakens your arguement of alien contact.

BTW, did you ask for any anal probing when you met them?

Philip Edwards
6/10/2004 5:28:51 AM

During my encounter the aliens did not mention Roswell and I did not actually know about the incident until some years later. It was only when I saw the Santilli movie that I realised this was the same species of alien or so similar it made no difference. As for probing my backside I believe they probed everything.

Tim
6/10/2004 7:55:55 AM

Btw, I think most claims of UFO crashes other than Roswell e.g. alleged crashes in 1948 and 1950, are disinformation. The deliberate crash essay on the cader site explains why there are phoney crash reports, and possibly real ones staged by the aliens e.g. Kecksburg.

Replies 21 - 30 (out of 101 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: