UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Pillip! The autopsy film was real?!

Replies 81 - 90 (out of 101 total)

Philip Edwards
2/16/2006 4:42:33 AM

Here is that link again.

http://www.ufo.com.br/publico/Painel_OVNI/

Nommos Prime (Dogon)
2/18/2006 8:05:24 AM

I possess 3 Alien Autopsy Videos (VHS).
The first is filmed in 1947 and is a pirated copy of the one that Ray Santilli was sent.
This Autopsy film is REAL and is an Autopsy of (not the Roswell Alien), but of the 2nd ET Craft Crash that day at CORONA, NEW MEXICO, There is no question of it's authenticity. The Autopsy procedures are real, as are all the objects seen in the Autopsy (eg. the AT&T Telephone etc.).
Most of the "telling sequence" has been censored for the general public.
In the one shown for the general public, the real "kicker" is the Interviews with the HOLLYWOOD SPECIAL EFFECTS TEAM (whom produced the ALIEN Series of Movies etc.). They say "point-blank" that they CANNOT DO what is seen in the Autopsy today! (Remember the film is DATED to 1947). They go on to say that if a supposed "hoaxer" claimed that they had made the Film - that the supposed "Hoaxer" would IMMEDIATELY get a job with them. They say that a supposed "Hoaxer" is WASTING THEIR TIME, doing supposed "Hoaxes". The look of absolute astonishment on their faces as the CRANIAL EXCISION is made on the dead Alien is absolutely priceless.
Conclusion: NO HOAX. THE REAL DEAL.

Nommos Prime (Dogon)
2/18/2006 8:26:24 AM

Sverdlovsk Alien Autopsy (Conducted in Moscow - 1969)

By far the best Alien Autopsy in the public domain is the "Sverdlovsk Crash Alien Autopsy" (former USSR);
The Alien was recovered from the below crashed ET Craft in 1968;
http://www.realufos.com/sverdlovsk/img_14.shtml

http://www.realufos.com/sverdlovsk/

"The Secret KGB UFO Files", hosted by Roger Moore contains "small segements" of the Alien Autopsy Procedure. As usual, many (uneducated and STUPID) People claim this to be a Hoax. Well, they don't provide any evidence as usual.

Boris Shurinov states it is a Forgery in his "Black Pages". But if his "story" is to be believed, it just implicates the Americans more in a high-level "cover-up"

Just remember that both (Santilli's purchased American 1947 Autopsy FILM) and the abovementioned 1969 Autopsy FILM conducted in Moscow, were sold for ONLY TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS each by ANONYMOUS SELLERS.
Think about it, a lousy ten thousand dollars. That is NOTHING IN HOLLYWOOD TERMS. Like the EXPERTS say, these HOAXERS REALLY WERE WASTING THEIR TIME.
Also remember, they still remain ANONYMOUS, and have profited not one cent more than their initial payments.
\

Philip Edwards
2/20/2006 5:32:11 AM

Nommos Prime (Dogon).

You have made some persausive statements but at the end of the day it all comes down to proof, I was wondering what proof you have that the alien was involved in a second crash, do not get me wrong it is refreshing to hear someone believe the alien is real but the facts must be proven.

Nasafan
3/9/2006 5:58:18 AM

are you out of your mind....lol....
what autopsy film....I can do the same in my livingroom and make a replica of an alien too...
seriously, you have no idea what are you talking about.

Philip Edwards
3/16/2006 3:18:26 AM

Nasafan.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, okay here is mine let us have some proof from you that you can do what you say as regards building an alien, I suspect your ideas are based on little knowledge just as is your statement that you conclude someone in this thread does not know what they are talking about, how can you know what they know or have experienced, you have not even met them.

Philip Edwards
4/3/2006 3:16:13 AM

It is looking increasingly like the autopsy film was a fake after all. Ant and Dec on a recent British TV show, hosted by Jonathan Ross called Friday night with Jonathan Ross, said the autopsy film was refilmed or faked in London after the original film was destroyed in a projector. The odds are adding up that this might be true but I am not putting any money on an original film ever existing. Ant and Dec are two British comedians who are the stars of a new alien autopsy movie which involved Ray Santilli in the production which one would suspect was how reliable information about the original autopsy film has been obtained.
So where does this leave me with my claim of having seen an alien which looks the same as the one in the autopsy, well in a not very good position it has to be admitted. My only hope is that the same type of alien lands on Earth and says hello or another abductee comes forward, or perhaps an insider but sadly nobody believes them. Such is life! But life goes on.

Philip Edwards
4/4/2006 6:35:43 AM

Some info on the new film.

http://listings.easycinema.com/coming_soon_review.php?titleid=aliaut

Philip Edwards
4/7/2006 10:00:14 AM

As the news about the faking of the alien autopsy film undergoes scrutiny I think this post by Nick Redfern, who has written many books about aliens, lists several points which are hard to deny.

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2006/apr/m06-032.shtml

Foxy_bowlschamp
4/22/2006 10:09:42 AM

i saw a documentary on the autopsy footage. the story of these guys that filmed the autopsy was acted in the new film alien autopsy. according to the guys that published the film, the original footage was real but they just restored it. so, in my view if these guys can admit that they fooled the world and all that, and they have revealed that the autopsy footage was fake that they made then they are telling the truth about the original footage back in the time of roswell.

Replies 81 - 90 (out of 101 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: