UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Pillip! The autopsy film was real?!

Replies 91 - 100 (out of 101 total)

keeblemania
4/24/2006 8:40:43 AM

I find that hard to believe that Ray Santilli can have any truth in his statements anymore.

Ray Santilli (the man who sold the world the Alien Autopsy footage as the real thing) was always evasive, unreliable and under his own admission, lied to the UFO community and the world. It seems that he is a man who cannot be trusted, and if he has lied before, it will be hard to believe whatever he says again.

In a documentary (shown on the BBC) with regards to making of the new Alien Autopsy film (featuring Ant and Dec - UK presenter comedians), he took the crew to the house where they filmed the fake footage, showed them how he did it, where they got the dummy from, how they ochestrated the whole hoax and everything...all in the name of money.

However, to be fair to him...he did indicate that he spent a lot of money and took out a loan to originally buy, what he believed to be, the ORIGINAL Roswell footage. However, he informed that the footage was in bad quality and disintegrated when put into the projector. Being left with no footage and large loan on his head, he proceded to re-make the footage and marketed it as the real thing.
I remember at the time when the footage came out...most of the UK media ate it up as possibly it being the real thing. Most of the serious UFO community rightly believed it to be a fake. However, the damage caused to the UFO subject in general has been bad...for again the subject has the stigma attached as being a ridiculous topic worthy of no scientific investigation.

I also find it absurd how he claims that the original footage became destroyed within a projector...how can he have been so sloppy with footage that possibly contains revelations of the biggest event in human history. Is he telling us that he picked up the chunks of broken footage and sweeped them up into the bin? What is he telling us?
The only time I will believe anything he says is if he says it whilst under a lie detector or after being administered truth serum.

Philip Edwards
8/4/2006 3:24:08 AM

Ray Santilli can be listened to in the link below, he appeared on the Richard and Judy show. Ray said he received death threats when he first thought about showing the original alien autopsy film to scientists and military people.

http://www.thewhyfiles.net/autopsy.htm

Philip Edwards
8/4/2006 3:25:34 AM

Here is that link again.

http://www.thewhyfiles.net/autopsy.htm

Philip Edwards
8/15/2006 5:20:58 AM

Is this the original film?

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2006/aug/m02-002.shtml

Tropicana
8/16/2006 8:16:44 PM

i just realized i'm replying to a post that's two years old
wow am i a dummie or what

Philip Edwards
8/18/2006 3:33:59 AM

So here is that film again, does everyone think it is Ray Santilli and Gary Shoefield doing the autopsy?

http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-5830866813023883728

Philip Edwards
3/28/2007 4:28:57 AM

Earlier in this thread I posted that the alien had ears which were about one third to half as big as a human`s. I must have been tired when I posted that as one third is too small, the ears were between a half to three quarters the size of a human`s.

I also said I was not sure if the alien had eyelashes or eyebrows, well now I am pretty sure that in conversation with the alien I remarked how odd it was that she had no eyebrows or eyelashes. I said our scientists had deduced such things were designed to ward off insects. It is hard to explain exactly but I do not have a continual flow of pictures of the alien in my mind, as for example a video film, I just have odd sections of images or snapshots when certain events took place. Some images are what you might call soft focus and others concentrate on single points of the face such as a cheek. I do have an overall image of the alien and in most outline features it looks like the Santilli autopsy alien. I have made these points because soon I will have hypnosis and I wanted to tell these facts now so that they will not be considered a by product of the hypnosis.

I think one good explanation for the camerman who sold the autopsy film to say Roswell, is because it was a famous event and location and it would help sell the film easier, in short perhaps he lied about the location. Just one theory.

caruana
4/26/2007 1:30:30 PM

Seeing as a lot people watch television and the media is a powerful tool have you ever wondered what producers and the directors of documentary films think about the general public and whether or not the government gives permission that people should be confused being sent positive to negative messages means becoming confused BY drawing you into an illusionary spectators pantomime. Wake up please stop Dreaming.

It doesn't matter what you express about your opinions. I haven't been to a hospital and seen hundreds of aliens lining up for their autopsies anyway why should they put up on TV obviously propaganda brainwashing some of these people who responded to your advert out of the hundred people one of two claim to have alien interference in their lives.

Even if we saw aliens on TV for real our first reaction would be that they're lying or you might get very scared if the earth's population is so paranoid like IN THE FILM WAR OF THE WORLDS. then quickly go out of the shop and buy yourself and alien's suit and sunglasses and your be feeling fine.

Anyway that film is really rattle the cage HELP let me out and need to visit the psychiatrist is demons in my head there's aliens in my head my good advices is stop worrying about aliens focus on something more practical something more intelligent so what is that your higher at intuition, what is that your mind No.

There's so much more to UFOs the meets the eye there's a whole associated philosophy and science of which you can develop your own psychic abilities having telepathy is one thing being able to have the ability to do distant viewing is another knowing how to fly a UFO is very handy specially if you can go to the shop and buy one .

Remembering your pass lives and considering reincarnation as a reality you will be able to remember being a number of thousands of different kinds of intergalactic life forms some beautiful and some ugly, some male some female take your pick.

Having a conversation whether or not the advanced interstellar space travel is possible or and are there of advanced civilizations out there in the cosmos trying to communicate with the human race having physical evidence of such things at this present point in time is impossible. Declassification of top-secret document both in America and Russia give proof that such things do exist.( UNIVERSAL FLYING OBJECT ) UFO ?

My name is Caruana I live in London can you visit my website that was made for completely for new people interested in UFOs

Address is for Google www.radha krsna consciousness.com
www.radha-krsna-consciousness.com for yahoo and msn

Philip Edwards
8/2/2007 1:25:42 AM

Ufowatchdog.com say they will release conclusive proof about the claimed faked Ray Santilli alien autopsy film.

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/aafilm_kiviat.html

Philip Edwards
3/7/2008 6:22:15 AM

The end has come they say for the autopsy film, there was no original film and I have no evidence to contest this. So perhaps it was just a coincidence that the alien I saw looked similar, except for the fact that the alien I saw most definately had breasts.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0308/game-over.html

Replies 91 - 100 (out of 101 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: