UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Aliens

Replies 11 - 20 (out of 97 total)

Philip Edwards
5/24/2004 1:09:51 AM

You are suppose to be highly intelligent yet I have clearly stated on most of my posts my alien contact occurred during the 1970`s. The aliens would not answer my questions on many topics, the amount of information I learned only adds creadence to my contact in my opinion.

Philip Edwards
5/24/2004 1:14:40 AM

That answer above was to Don Tago.

P.s. Don you know why dont you accept what I say I am just a simple bloke not a great mind like yourself I can only tell the truth. The aliens travel in hyper-space which is space without time, well actually the aliens told me this is not totally coorrect but it is near enough the truth. They are here, when you look at the Santilli video film you are seeing an alien.

Philip Edwards
5/25/2004 1:34:32 AM

Will all you astronomers check out the stars 140 lys away with 4 lys spacing for planets so that you can or can`t prove me wrong.

DonTago
5/25/2004 9:00:18 PM

Where in the sky are these stars...what constellation are they in?....what name do our scientists give these stars?...these are pretty easy questions if you actually HAVE an idea of an actual star system

Philip Edwards
5/26/2004 1:45:13 AM

I do not know that is why I was asking the astronomers. I have given the distance and range seperation the rest should be easy for the exsperts.

Philip Edwards
5/26/2004 1:49:04 AM

Sorry about my spelling I will have to read more.

C
5/26/2004 7:54:13 AM

Phillip mate, could you be a little more specific when you say '140lya' In which direction? Because there are at least hundreds of stars that match those directions.
Don, I mostly agree with you arguments here regarding the apparent impossiblity of interstellar travel. But even as a ufo skeptic I won't say that it will never be possible.

Philip Edwards
5/26/2004 8:19:46 AM

What you need to look for are two stars, binary or otherwise, that are 4 light years apart and approximately 140 light years away. That is all I can tell you, I know nothing about astronomy, I would have thought there can`t be too many with those coordinates.

DonTago
5/26/2004 5:45:09 PM

how big are these stars, what class are they? Are there planets circling these stars...i mean you gotta give us some more information than that. the aliens were pretty non descript werent they. You would think for creatures that traveled 140 lys to get there they would have a better way to describe which stars exactly they had come from, i expect a little more than 2 stars 140 lys away and 4 lys apart from extrodinarily advanced creatures ....and lets say we do locate these two stars, what are we suppose to look for then....will the aliens be waving?....

Bill
5/26/2004 6:51:29 PM

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at Don. One day we may discover life on other planets, but until that happens people are going to believe in UFOs whether you like it or not. Get over it.

Replies 11 - 20 (out of 97 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: