UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

4/6/2004 9:30:09 AM

DON TAGO IS ONE OF THEM

He is a member of the goverment sent to try to diswade people lik us from the truth

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

Don Tago
4/7/2004 8:58:39 PM

As Poppye would say..."I yam what i yam!"

TONYA
4/9/2004 11:53:36 AM

WELL DON TAGO YOU NOT DENEYING IT,IF YOU ARE !!

TONYA
4/9/2004 12:10:15 PM

TONYA
4/9/2004 12:12:24 PM

Don Tago
4/9/2004 12:18:13 PM

All of a sudden someone starts talking rationally, speaking of scientific evidence, theory, and fact, and putting together well thought out, and logical arguements for what he believes, and starts to make any sort of sense, all of a sudden they have to be labeled a government infiltrator who is trying to undermine the true nature of the universe. none of you people ever stop and just think about what your saying, and what you believe.

Chris
4/9/2004 1:37:34 PM

Most scientists agree that with the number of stars and extrasolar planets that the chances of earth-like planets existing is very good. And the chances of advanced civilizations living on these planets is also very substantial. So why exactly is it so impossible that an alien race more advanced in space travel than us from a nearby star has travelled to our planet to study us?

Allen
4/10/2004 8:47:42 PM

First, Chris:

It's not impossible, only highly, *very* highly, unlikely. You just need some actual scientific evidence to support the claims. Nothing you have on this planet constitutes any such evidence to date. If you don't believe this then you are simply ignorant of what scientific evidence is.

Second, Don:

You do realize that these people are engaged in or have at least one or more of the following behavioral issues:

1) Dichotomous thinking - May be highly intellegent but compartmentalizes aspects of their thinking because of a conscious or subconscious vested interest in the truth of an otherwise untenable position (fundamentalist christians are a good example).

2) Self delusion - Being so enamored with the concept that all critical thinking goes out the window and no amount of contradictory evidence will sway them.

3) Pareidolia - Picking out patterns, faces, objects, etc. in otherwise random, confusing or "noisy" environments such as object shapes in clouds, voices in hiss (radio, running water) and not recognizing them as such.

And a host of other even less flattering conditions.

Can't wait for the responses to this one.

talk
4/11/2004 1:06:24 PM

Don ,
Do you believe in God, I do, does this make me crazy? At least not in the main stream of society. Because Jesus! now how could the Bible which has been around for centuries be inaccurate. It's Gospel truth, based on faith only, no evidence. The same senario could be the same with this UFO society, we've evolved since the beginning of time, and give us credit that we've been a lot more open to science since the Gallileo days.
We could be absolutley wrong about all this, so what!I If its the driving force to a one world religious belief, what would be wrong with that. Why do you want to try and burst they're bubble so vehemently. People need something to believe in and if religion is your bag so be it....... I personaly like the what Einstien who once said after reading the Bible that it could'nt possibly be true, for one example: he said in the Bible that God made the earth stop....a total scientific impossibility. I chose something not neccesarily true but seems a lot more plausible then the Bible . Please Don, I understand where your coming from, some of the Threads on here a little out there on the fringe, again so what. It gives peole that warm fuzzy feeling we've all been looking for in life. Relax a bit.

C.M.2
5/30/2005 5:10:20 PM

listen, are you an Arrogant man. Do you believe that we are the Superior Beings of the Unverse. Do you believe that there is even a small possibility of Life out there. Go to Church. Wait until the pastor is done with his Sermon, and Church is dismissed. Why don't you ask him "Do you think that there is life out there, Pastor, Sir?"
He is bound to say probably or Yes.
The point is, is that if you think that We are the only itelligent beings in our Universe, you are Wrong...WAY WRONG.
-CM2

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: