Robert L. Sharp
1/12/2004 9:59:49 AM

Mars scrap metal

Hi all:
I just looked at pictures of the Mars landscape that Richard C. Hoagland
described as being littered with scrap metal, like a junkyard. Quite frankly,
they look like a bunch of damn rocks to me. What one sees may not be seen
by another, and what is not seen by one, may be seen by another. I think
Mr. Hoagland has had too many hot totties though.
Thanks,
Robert

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 21 total)

Robert L. Sharp
1/12/2004 10:05:15 AM

Hi again:
To see the pictures go to: http://www.enterprisemission.com/spirit.html
Thanks,
Robert

Robert L. Sharp
1/12/2004 10:13:10 AM

Hi again:
Try this instead: http://www.enterprisemission.com/spirit.htm

Robert L. Sharp
1/12/2004 10:17:12 AM

Hi again for the third time:
Having a hard time getting this link to open when I click on it, so, just click on
file, open, and type in the website address, and it will work.
Thanks,
Robert

Fritz Kohle
1/12/2004 2:23:35 PM

I do believe in extraterrestrial life. But I also believe that Mr. Hoagland does a either a great sense of humour or he really has had a few 'hot totties' too many.

In any case I have never seen Mars landscape rocks depicted in such an odd fashion and I do know how 'they' will get out of this: very easy!

With Mr. Hoaglands current sense of perception it is quite conceivable that my neighbours yard has been a hotbed of alien activity for years, if not longer. His car at least does resemble an alien space craft. After a few hot totties to many at least.

Robert L. Sharp
1/12/2004 2:36:12 PM

Hi Fritz:
I'm sure Mr. Hoagland will have a way to get out of this, as you say. I really
could see only rocks in these pictures, but I don't really get to look at too
many rocks on Mars to do a fair analysis.
And oh yes, our neighborhood has a fellow that lives down the street from
us, and, his yard looks like it could be Mars, Neptune and Pluto scrapyard
altogether. I think the rocks are mostly in his head though.
Thanks,
Robert

Patrick B.
1/12/2004 5:36:53 PM

That was an interesting thought but if they would find any evidence or any sort of crafts I doubt that nasa would publish it.

Robert L. Sharp
1/12/2004 5:39:46 PM

Patrick:
You are probably right in saying that NASA wouldn't publish any information
on it, and for a good reason.
Robert

Patrick B.
1/12/2004 5:54:58 PM

But I do dislike the idea of any goverment holding back information...
Atleast I don't think we should be "protected" from the truth even tho it might not be what we want it be...

Scott Johansen
1/12/2004 10:22:04 PM

Patrick:
I know it is wrong for the government to withhold info. But given that the average educational completion level of the U.S is 9th grade or lower according to populis along with the declination of any of the values of morality we share as a whole.You must admit as painful as it is, that it would be a threat to national security.Absolute Proof that alien life existed and was superior to any thing that we had on a military level would cause a panic amongst the majority of the people on this earth we have created Words like God and heaven and country all to provide one thing for ourselves so that we may better deal with our own mortality and comfort. SECURITY. You must realize that although you are inteligent and I am intelligent and most of the people that visit this website have intelligence,We are still animals barely evolved and yet on the razors edge of self destruction.The moral majority has the intelligence of a bag of wet hammers. (notice I said MOST)

Oh by the Way NICE ROCKS Scrap metal my ass. It may be metal but it ain't scrap metal . scrap metal means something was constructed and I couldn't see one geometric angle I could be wrong but I couldn't see anything to hold my attention or give me a moment of clarity. Scott

Patrick B.
1/13/2004 6:15:50 AM

If there would be any scrap metal there it would probably just look like another storm(due the storms polishing the metal like it has done to the rocks).

But I doubt that america is the only country with info...

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 21 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: