UFO Evidence Forums : News & Announcements
Return to the News & Announcements Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Concerned in Point Pleasant
4/11/2004 11:15:02 AM

Mothman Point Pleasant, WV

I live in the WV town of Point Pleasant where this Mothman thing happened over 30 years ago. From all the evidence, it was one of the most intense cases of UFO activities in history but no one seems interested in doing a complete investigation.

I'm one who is amazed at the fact that no one seems to care. Any comments?

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 16 total)

Robert L. Sharp
4/11/2004 4:59:30 PM

Concerned:
I have heard a little about this case. But, I think I would classify it with the
Chupacabra's, Bigfoot's and Loch Ness Monsters instead of with UFOs.
Robert

George
4/13/2004 3:55:03 PM

"Mothman" was said to be a curse.

Kris Yoko
4/21/2004 3:31:01 PM

i heard that moth man was a mutated from a place called TNT.....heard of it?

Neph_Hunter
9/13/2004 8:46:38 PM

John Keel has done a complete investigation into the Mothman phenomenon. Vallee, Coleman, and, I believe, Brad Stieger have also done some good work on this case. This is one of the best "link" cases ever researched. It clearly shows a link between the UFO phenomenon and many other paranormal phenomena such as hauntings, poltergeists, ESP, and others. It is a benchmark case in paraphysical research.

SCI-FI KING
11/25/2004 6:00:46 PM

i dont no about moth man but they made a brillient film out of it
i have it on DVD you should see it.

ghostly1
12/2/2004 4:48:31 AM

http://www.prairieghosts.com/moth.html

Lisa
3/2/2005 7:10:18 AM

The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel was an excellent book, I couldn't put it down. I think that the Mothman looks a lot like an owl instead of a moth. I can't remember the name of the demon in Revelation in the bible that is said to have looked like an owl or was an owl. People used to sacrifice children to this owl, God of course said it was a demon. I'll have to look the name up and get back to you all, but this Mothman sure reminds me of this demon, not that the Mothman is a demon, but the Mothman sure didn't seem very friendly according to John Keel. Perhaps it was a curse.

C.M.2
3/12/2005 7:43:36 AM

Mothman Point Pleasant, WV is home, or was home to an old Army World War 2 Munitions dump. In fact, the first sighting of mothman was directly outside the dump on a road.

Jennifer78
3/23/2005 4:54:32 PM

The Mothman was seen hanging around an old TNT mine. I believe he exists. He was most active, I believe, between 1966-1967. Someone needs to go and do a full scale investigation. There were too many witnesses to just ignore them. I think people are too scared to find him, if he's still alive, & I don't blame them.

Jennifer

melanie
4/26/2005 10:31:09 AM

There has also been mothman stories in London

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 16 total)

Return to News & Announcements Homepage

Ads help to support this site: