UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: 64 ALIEN species, HERE? by: DonTago

Replies 11 - 16 (out of 16 total)

STEVE
2/7/2004 10:25:11 AM

TO DOC-AT LEAST YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR.THAT IS MORE THAN SOME OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE HAVE. SOME OF THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WANT TO KILL YOU IF YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN THEY DO. MY CAP LOCK IS NOT BROKEN BUT I CAN SEE WHAT I AM TYPING BETTER WHEN I HAVE IT ENGAGED.THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME LAUGH A LITTLE AT MYSELF.I REALIZE HOW RIDICULOUS MY MESSAGE MAY HAVE SEEMED IN ALL CAPS.WHAT A NUT JOB I MUST SEEM LIKE,RAMBLING ON IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!. BY THE WAY,ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE SIGHTING OF AN ENORMOUS TRIANGULAR CRAFT BY FOUR OR FIVE POLICE OFFICERS IN ILLINOIS SEVERAL YEARS AGO? THIS IS THE TYPE OF SIGHTING THAT NO PERSON OR SCIENTIST CAN REFUTE OR DENY IF THEY ARE HONEST WITH THEMSELVES.I HOPE I LIVE TO SEE THE DAY TO LEARN WHAT THE HECK THESE THINGS ARE!!!!!!!! ALSO, I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT PROPULSION SYSTEMS AND MATERIALS OF UFOS. I MEAN WHO CAN SAY WHAT WILL BE OR WHAT WE WILL DISCOVER ONE DAY. BY THE WAY, "SHIP IN A BOTTLE" IS MY FAVORITE STAR TREK-TNG EPISODE.WISHING YOU THE BEST . SINCERELY-STEVE

DocMoriarty
2/11/2004 1:57:07 PM

I can understand the "see better" thingy about writing in caps. Usually writing in caps online is considered shouting.

[[SOME OF THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WANT TO KILL YOU IF YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN THEY DO]]

I remember some presidential candidate named Robertson who wants to stone everybody who is interested in or believing in UFOs *g*

[[BY THE WAY,ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE SIGHTING OF AN ENORMOUS TRIANGULAR CRAFT BY FOUR OR FIVE POLICE OFFICERS IN ILLINOIS SEVERAL YEARS AGO? THIS IS THE TYPE OF SIGHTING THAT NO PERSON OR SCIENTIST CAN REFUTE OR DENY IF THEY ARE HONEST WITH THEMSELVES]]

I'm not familiar with that particular case but anyway there are some quite convincing sightings. Also the UFO wave in Belgium at the beginning of the 90ies is not refutable. In these cases even the governments asked well known UFO researches to help and some pretty good data from military and civilian radar installations could be collected and all that type of stuff.

There is absolutely no way to deny their existance, although i can understand non-believers since there are so many hoaxes, fakes and stories around that it's hard to find real evidence unless you have weird experiences yourself.

Best Regards
Doc

Observant
3/11/2004 9:35:00 AM

Don,
I'm replying only to your first post.
First, I'm interested to see that you have been examining the problem and are not just knee-jerking. Most people just knee-jerk.
I'm going at your remarks basically last first.
What makes us so special that they would be here? They are very afraid of us. That is why they have monitored us continually for a long time and why they do very stupid things like intimate us as much as possible with what amounts to tortures and big displays of how advanced they are and how dangerous their tech is.
Now I wouldn't try to explain how I know they are afraid. That would be a whole new kettle of fish to do that, but I have my reasons for being extremely certain of that point.

Is it a lot of trouble for a starfaring race to get here? Nope, not in the least. They are already not living on planets but in ships to insure their race's survival. This idea that someone is going to hear our signals and at that point (and that point only) decide to visit us is just planet based naivete. It's thinking like a groundsider.

Domination? They have been dominating our thought for a long time, but it got stepped up the moment we got atomic power. And, since this actually is classified as a heavy gravity planet, the weaker into or exo-skeleton races don't want to try to stay down here at all.

Their superiority? They are just as crazy and as stupid as we are and that is pretty obvious viewing their antics. They just have good tech, most of which they didn't invent themselves, just inherited or stole it.

Land in New York? Well, they spend a lot ot time flying over DC to announce themselves. They have to figure that doing that and with us having pieces of their tech already, we would have to be really stupid not to get the point. And, I don't think it would concern them in the least that we have governments who don't release data to the public as that is playing along with thought dominance.

Who says that any government is getting paid anything by any aliens?

64 species? Well, I've heard that, but I rather doubt that number myself.

J.S.
4/1/2004 10:30:53 AM

I hope the next person that they come to visit is you.

J.S.
4/1/2004 10:31:03 AM

J.S.
4/1/2004 10:31:12 AM

Replies 11 - 16 (out of 16 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: