UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Ut
4/12/2004 12:23:44 PM

the dicovery of element 115...finally

Now will this vindicate Bob Lazar or not, read the latest news article on this forum.
latest news and events.

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: the dicovery of element 115...finally

Replies 1 - 5 (out of 5 total)

Raven
4/24/2004 4:15:42 PM

If Lazer had this why would he not use it or make it more public?

Cigar smoking man
6/3/2004 3:34:44 PM

Now that element 115 was created and NOT STABLE as lazar said it would be, I know he either was wrong about what element power the craft or was lying. What's his take on this I wonder

MOO MOO
6/18/2004 9:46:19 PM

Once again... it supports the idea that he simply made it all up.

Neph_Hunter
9/9/2004 11:54:47 PM

I do believe in UFOs, however I believe they are primarily Nephilimic craft, and demonic manifestations.
I have to agree with Moo and say he probably made it all up. However, because I do believe that some of the craft are indeed physical, technological craft, created by the last surviving group of the Nephilim, it is possible that we really do have UFOs at area 51, and Lazar could have seen one. However I doubt it.

smoo
1/4/2005 5:04:25 PM

It was not area 51 where the ufo's were suposedly to be. It was another area near there next to the lake papoose.Yea i did see that dvd about the ufo's and watched the interview with Bob Lazar and what i've studied about people that lie i believe Bob told partial truth.If you see the interview and watch Bob move his eyes with some of the questions i believe he lied about the element 115 theory that the U.S. has 50 lbs of this element and he STOLE some of this element.(surely) if anyone worked there they would have (no way) of stealing this element that is not of this world.

Replies 1 - 5 (out of 5 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: