UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
david
1/12/2004 11:22:00 PM

triangular ufo sightings

i have seen this type of ufo in an area northwest of birmingham al itchange me in a way i cant describe . i started seeing ufos at an early age . ive lived in several different states from the outer banks in n.c. to the swamps of louisianna ive seen evidence also of the chupacabra .there are things out there we dont understand . i know they exists . some one give me some feed back on this please ! thankyou .....if icould only afford a trip to sattva sancturary i would be there now...

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 14 total)

Scott Johansen
1/12/2004 11:32:45 PM

Were you familair with the accounts of this type of specific craft sighting before you saw it? How big was it ?Did it move?did anyone else see it.?How did it change your life? And also what evidence did you see that you attribute to the chupa cabra "GOAT SUCKER" I thought that chupa cabra reports were isolated to regions of Mexico and south america. I I for one don't think I can give you any intelligent feedback until you expand a little further. THANKS

Scott

Scott Johansen
1/12/2004 11:51:08 PM

Also david, don't be discouraged if no one replies tonight.There is a series on the history channel tonight on Ufos, so everyone but TAGO is probably glued to their televisions.

DAVID
1/13/2004 12:37:25 AM

IT WAS IN A SMALL TOWN IN LOISIANNA . A PLACE CALLED SLIDEL. MY FRIEND I WORKED WITH (64 YEARS OF AGE) CALLED ME AND SAID SOMETHING HAD BEEN SPOOKIING HIS LIVESTOCK SO HE WENT OUT TO SEE IFHE COULD SEE ANYTHING .HIS DOG KEPT GOING OVER BY THE DITCH IN HIS FRONT YARD . HE SAID HE SAW SOMETHING MOVE SO HE WENT FOR A CLOSER LOOK . THERE ARE SOME REALLY WIERD THINGS IN THOSE SWAMPS .BLACK PANTHERS TAILS OF ABIG FOOT CREATURE CAJUNS ETC HE SAID AN ANIMAL THAT WALKED UP RIGHT LOWER HALF LIKE A KANGAROO HAIRLESS WITH BIG EYES AND AN ODD SHAPED HEAD CAME OUT OF THE DITCH STRUCK AT HIS DOG (HALF CHOW HALF PIT BULL) THEN HE FIRED ONE SHOT AND SCARED IT AND HIS DOG OFF TOO .THE NEXT MORNING WE FOUND HIS DOG IN THE FRONT YARD WITH TWO HOLES IN THE TOP F HIS HEAD AND TWO IN THE BOTTOM OF HIS JAW. I FOUND TRACKS IN THE DITCH .TRACKS LIKE IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE THREE CLAWS IN THE FRONT AN ARCH ONE COME OUT OF A HEEL IMPRESSION .IHAD REMEMBERED HEARING OF A GOAT SUCKER IN SOUTH AMERICA .I GOT ON THE NET DOWN LOADED SOME PICTURES TO SHOW THE OLD GUY . THE NEXT MORNING I TOOK THEM TO HIM IF YOU COULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK IN HIS EYES IT WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU THE CHILLS .I TALKED HIM INTO CALLING HUMANE SOCIETY .20 OR30 MINUTES LATER TWO WHITE TRUCKS PULLED UP (NASA TRUCKS) THEREIS A BIG BASE IN THE AREA THAT WILL GET YOU SHOT FOR FOR BEING THERE . THEY TOOK THE DOG AWAY NOT SAYING MORE THAN A FEW WORDS WE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM .BY THE WAY THE DOG DIDNT HAVE ADROP OF BLOOD LEFT IN HIM .

Scott johansen
1/13/2004 2:04:25 AM

Okay wow .I generally don't know what to say about that David. you say there were holes in the dogs head but didn't you also say that your friend had taken a shot or two in the dark.Don't get me wrong I believe you.The tone of your letter tells me that you truly believe you saw something and the fact that there was no blood is still yet another mystery to me. I am not familiar however on wether they believe the goat sucker to be of earthly origin or Extra terrestrial. I thought I had heard of someone actually claiming to have caught one but I assumed it was a farce when it didn't make front page news. It was all heresay anyway Who knows maybe it's more than we think. I wish you would have expanded on the triangular craft sightings .I have a particular interest in those for private reasons.Also where did you find pictures of a chupacabra I use a copernicus search engine and could not find anything.?

Take care and hope you write more soon.

Scott

DiamondStar
2/19/2004 6:48:04 AM

Please type slower Mr.Shiel. Thank You for sharing, as I have a history such as yours at a very young age. Try not to let let conspiracy and lies ruin your posts here. That is a sparate subject and is being dealt with as we speak. Please continue.

Jacko
2/19/2004 6:59:09 AM

What is a chupacabra??

Ryan
2/19/2004 8:55:47 AM

Chupacabra was first spotted in Puerto Rico in 94 but since its allegedly been spotted in another SA countries as well. The beast apparently bites into its victims before sucking them dry of blood. Animals attacked have included sheep, dogs and other domestic pets but there is no known human attacks as far as I know. The origins of the beast are also unknown (even if it exists as none have been captured), some believe it is of terrestrial origin where as some believe it was planted here on purpose or escaped from a craft during an alien visit. There is plenty of info available on the web about it including pictures of what it supposedly looks like.

faggot
3/25/2004 11:36:36 AM

George
3/25/2004 11:43:12 AM

Hi guys check out my tr3b triangle posts, also http://www.elchupacabra.com

Robert L. Sharp
3/25/2004 11:44:12 AM

Maybe this last poster should try one of the panty wearing forums in the gay bay,
and leave us alone.
Robert

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 14 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: