UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Way Cupp heartlings
1/13/2004 8:29:00 AM

Planets Precess from the Sun -Pluto Was the first Planet

Thus Mercury was the most recently contiguated planet. The planets are comets that are intercepted by the sun. So are all the moons that revolve around the planets. Depending on their mass and velocity when the sun intercepts them determines whether they will be a planet or moon. Then they precess from the sun. They don't coagulate to originate. They are Energy Plants (planEts). ET plan - PLANet.

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: Planets Precess from the Sun -Pluto Was the first Planet

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

The Jester
9/4/2005 7:10:00 AM

lol

Paradox
9/4/2005 12:33:11 PM

Got to admit I didn't know what precess meant, so I looked it up. It came from the word precession which means.

The act or state of preceding; precedence.
Physics The motion of the axis of a spinning body, such as the wobble of a spinning top, when there is an external force acting on the axis.
Astronomy
Precession of the equinoxes.
A slow gyration of the earth's axis around the pole of the ecliptic, caused mainly by the gravitational pull of the sun, moon, and other planets on the earth's equatorial bulge.

Ok, I don't quite follow you now. I did know that the Earth "wobbles" a bit like a spinning top. But I don't see how this explains how the planets came into their orbits, or proves Pluto was the first planet.

You are correct about the planets not condensing from gases as many claim. One of the biggest proofs of this is the startling differences between the Earth and Moon.

I would like to see anybody demonstrate gas condensing in an open space (can't get more open than outer space). Gas ALWAYS DISPERSES or scatters unless contained. ALWAYS.

First of all, why shouldn't the Moon be pulled in and become part of the Earth? Second, we know the Moon is actually getting further away from the Earth every year.

Honest astronomers will admit they cannot explain the Moon whatsoever. The same for the planets.

Experiencer
9/4/2005 9:47:52 PM

The Sun is a gas and it's not dispersing.

zafada
9/5/2005 9:48:45 PM

you're right, but it wasn't pluto. supposedly there is a planet beyond pluto which they now call sedna.

a_ufologist
9/9/2005 7:23:12 PM

There is much speculation as to whether or not Sedna is more than likely an object that is part of the kuiper belt, which I am inclined to believe that it is more than a possibility that it is.

zafada
9/10/2005 12:51:42 PM

interesting. what about the planet they found beyond neptune?

Paradox
9/10/2005 1:20:05 PM

Experiencer said,

"The Sun is a gas and it's not dispersing"

This is true. But the Sun is already formed and held together by a strong gravitational effect that is a result of it's mass, just as our atmosphere is contained by Earth's gravitation.

Now, I have no problem with this as I believe God created stars in their present form.

But this does not explain how gases coalesce. While astronomers say this is how stars form, it cannot be demonstrated. And despite what is claimed, no star has ever been observed to have formed this way. But many gases are observed to disperse in space, such as in the case of a supernova.

Now think about that. Why wouldn't a supernova collapse back upon itself if this is how stars form?

I would still like to see proof from anybody, anywhere that gases can coalesce in an open space.

Experiencer
9/10/2005 6:20:41 PM

Just the fact that the vehicles we send into space, the shuttle and international space station, accummulate space dust tends to support matter attracting to other matter in space. All gases are simply particulate matter at a temperature beyond, or pressure below, that which the same elements would normally be solid. You can easily "boil" water at room temperature by reducing the pressure. Many of the gases to which you refer might be in the gaseous state only beause of the low pressure in space. Why wouldn't they experience gravitational attraction?

Victim X
9/10/2005 7:10:24 PM

http://www.pin-outs.com/ecsape_velocity.html

Perhaps the concept of "escape velocity" can explain why matter is either "trapped" by a given gravitational field or is "allowed out", if a sufficient amount of velocity is obtained. At least that's what the "establishment" would have us believe. We all have our own opinions about physics, God, and whatever else might be involved. So, "To each, his own."

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: