UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
JOHN POTTS
1/14/2004 6:18:02 PM

ufo

YES I DO BELEAVE THAT THERE IS U.F.OS BUT THE US WILL NEVER TELL US THAT THAY ARE REAL BUT I KNOW THAT ARE

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 3 (out of 3 total)

Can't say Because i'm being too mean
1/14/2004 10:00:52 PM

YES THERE IS UFO'S AND I KNOW THAT ARE TOO!!!!!!!

Prophet
1/15/2004 8:24:31 AM

UFO's do exist and if you think about it (for all of the no baleavers) how can we be the only ones in this howl univers. life is one of the hardest things to escape it has been found every were even on mars and one of jupiters moons that proves that life exists in all places for instence murcury that planet is 100% dead and hey who knows maby there could be life like right underneeth the crust of the planet

life is everywere and you cannot escape it lern this and know the truth

Prophet

Scott johansen
1/15/2004 9:18:35 PM

prophet

That's very true Life finds a way. As does our search for truth about the universe.

I think it is very possible that our governments are so much further along than we are aware of with these beings .Perhaps it is to assure that they remain in control and they need to plan for the release of this information. You have to admit .If they wrer to do it now there would be mass hysteria. Everybelief that a great amount of people have based their entire lives on would be shattered. The meaning of God.How we came to be, etc.... a lot of these things could be answered and that's scary to the people that are in charge.They don't even want us to know why JFK was killed yet.It makes them look bad and takes the peoples faith out of a government that is based on representing the people.

Replies 1 - 3 (out of 3 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: