UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Sudhakar Pujari
5/20/2004 9:39:46 PM

UFO's are not Real !!! Read this????

Hello Friends,
I am always interested and fascinated in subject of Universe and is really very interesting to study things like Life outside space,how stars have life and death, Black Holes,Cosmos,NEBULA, Asteriods,Comets,GALAXIES etc and Many many more .......
But my concern is that I think that UFO's are not real,Although there are so many Reports daily regarding UFO's sighting from worldwide.

This are some points where I feel they are not real:

1) If really the UFO's were present then dont you think that NASA/ESA or other space
organisations would have got so many images of UFO's that are passing across the earth.Since the organizations have Satellites orbiting around the earth.
2) we all have respect the UFO researchers who find to their best of knowledge but why any one of the researchers has not seen this type of Phenomenon who continue research for 24 hrs a day.
3) Whatever the UFO reports or article shows are hoaxes because the photos can be easily Faked. This are our concepts in mind by seeing the Movies,Channels,Entertainment means etc we report it to the site.
4) Also, the individuals may get easily faked by seeing a satellite,stars or may be some bright tower lights in Military regions or highly prohibited areas which gives a similar impression of a UFO.
5) Some people make fun/hoaxe by flying some bright objects having colorful radiums in and around, which gives similar impression as that of the UFO.There are numerous other things that a UFO could be other than an alien spacecraft.
6) Uptil now no person or any organisation has been able to give teh correct evidence of the sightings.Something or other is missing.....
7) There has been no proven scientific evidence linking to the locations of sightings with phenomena which is very rare.
8) If the Alien spaceship really vists the earth then Firstly, why are they coming on earth? If they are really inteliagent then they can get their desired things by their advanced technolgies and if u say that they want to tell human beings to save earth, then why they have not encountered with the people of NASA/ESA and suggest some remedy to save.
9) All the UFO reports say that they went away at tremendous speed??? Obviously the Intelligent life is not fear of human beings then why so ??? they can talk or atleast send a message to Concerned people regarding the earth to be saved before is to late.
10) The Voyagers are passing still at the edge of our Solar System.. Once they cross and after many many years they may or May not encounter with Intelligent Life altough the people on earth had attached a GOLDEN PLATE to the Voyagers giving messages about EARTH SOUNDS,GRETTINGS,PHOTOS etc.It took around more than 25 years to cross the Solar System Alone.Atleast this 25 years Voyagers have not encountered any UFO or any Indications regarding the same,though it has given the images of our giant Planet JUPITER,SATURN and so on.......I am not saying that the UFO's can be seen on this planets but when people can see it on earth then there is quite a chance UFO's
can go in the direction of Voyager also...............
Conclusion: I believe that in such a vast and tremondous huge Universe we are not only the special human beings on earth, there may be Intelligent life elsewhere in the universe/Galaxy,But my point is to say that Uptil now we have not encountered with any of the Alien SpaceShips and neither any one has seen the actual UFO or ALIEN SPACESHIP.Dont have a misconception of having seen a Spaceship or UFO. It may be in Future that we can encounter them.Its quite obvious that aliens will definately try to contact the people who are responsible for SPACE & LIFE research on the Earth or the UFO research organisations like SETI etc
If any comments then you can reply with any one of the above points with correct answer and some reasons.

Regards
Sudhakar

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 63 total)

gzhpcu
5/21/2004 8:42:45 AM

Hi Sudhakar,

I'll try and answer some of your questions from my point of view:

1) If really the UFO's were present then dont you think that NASA/ESA or other space
organisations would have got so many images of UFO's that are passing across the earth.Since the organizations have Satellites orbiting around the earth.

Just do a look-up on the internet and you will find a number of alleged NASA photos showing unidentified objects. Why doesn't NASA publicly announce these photos? Because there seems to be a cover-up by the U.S. government. NASA astronauts, such as Gordon Cooper, has said he has seen ufos, and others as well.

2) we all have respect the UFO researchers who find to their best of knowledge but why any one of the researchers has not seen this type of Phenomenon who continue research for 24 hrs a day
A number of ufo researchers have in fact seen ufos.

3) Whatever the UFO reports or article shows are hoaxes because the photos can be easily Faked. This are our concepts in mind by seeing the Movies,Channels,Entertainment means etc we report it to the site.

Today pictures and videos are easily faked. This was not so in the early 50's. These pictures are better evidence. Just because photos can be faked does not mean that all photos are fakes. Besides, we are not just talking about photos and videos. Important is radar and independent witness testimony. Look at the recent Mexican military ufo video case.
4) Also, the individuals may get easily faked by seeing a satellite,stars or may be some bright tower lights in Military regions or highly prohibited areas which gives a similar impression of a UFO.

People very often mistake natural phenomena for ufos. This accounts for a certain percentage of sightings. When the observer is a trained professional, i.e. airplane pilot, etc., the probability of this happening is much lower.

5) Some people make fun/hoaxe by flying some bright objects having colorful radiums in and around, which gives similar impression as that of the UFO.There are numerous other things that a UFO could be other than an alien spacecraft.

Certainly, but this does not exclude alien spacecraft.

6) Uptil now no person or any organisation has been able to give teh correct evidence of the sightings.Something or other is missing.....

Not true. I would refer you the famous COMETA report, for example. The investigators have impressive credentials. It was conducted for the French government. They are retired, high-ranking French military officials and scientists. The three year study investigated about 500 cases (radar/sightings) and concludes that the "extraterrestial hypothesis" is the best conclusion. Also refer to the Belgian ufo flap of the 1990's where the Belgian government officially recognized the existence of ufos. The U.S. has ignored these reports.

7) There has been no proven scientific evidence linking to the locations of sightings with phenomena which is very rare.

Sorry, do not understand question.

8) If the Alien spaceship really vists the earth then Firstly, why are they coming on earth? If they are really inteliagent then they can get their desired things by their advanced technolgies and if u say that they want to tell human beings to save earth, then why they have not encountered with the people of NASA/ESA and suggest some remedy to save.

Refer to the COMETA report for some answers to your questions. (IMHO, I would not want to speculate on motivations for ufos visiting earth. Conspiracy theories maintain that the U.S. government has been contacted by aliens. )

9) All the UFO reports say that they went away at tremendous speed??? Obviously the Intelligent life is not fear of human beings then why so ??? they can talk or atleast send a message to Concerned people regarding the earth to be saved before is to late.

Sorry but who says aliens think and act as we do? What you ask is what you would do. For example: they could be so tremendously advanced intellectually that they would not sooner contact us then we would an ant. Or maybe they just observe and never interfere. Or maybe they have interacted...

10) The Voyagers are passing still at the edge of our Solar System.. Once they cross and after many many years they may or May not encounter with Intelligent Life altough the people on earth had attached a GOLDEN PLATE to the Voyagers giving messages about EARTH SOUNDS,GRETTINGS,PHOTOS etc.It took around more than 25 years to cross the Solar System Alone.Atleast this 25 years Voyagers have not encountered any UFO or any Indications regarding the same,though it has given the images of our giant Planet JUPITER,SATURN and so on.......I am not saying that the UFO's can be seen on this planets but when people can see it on earth then there is quite a chance UFO's
can go in the direction of Voyager also...............

Same answer as to NASA question 1)

I suggest you do some research on the internet on this subject. It is a vast subject and not all sites are high-quality. Many are too sensationalistic. The homepage of this site is a good starting point as it contains lots of good information and also download the COMETA report and read it. Everybody has to make up his or her own mind. Be aware that evidence does point to a government cover-up on keeping ufo information suppressed and definitely to ridiculize "flying saucers and little green men" so as to scare reputable scientist away from the subject.
Regards and Good Luck.

Link to COMETA downlaod:
http://www.hufos.karoo.net/downloads.html

Philip Edwards
5/21/2004 9:39:57 AM

I have met aliens they told me their government would not allow them to make contact as they were involved with human abduction to create a hybrid with more emotions. I asked how long would this take and they said it was very difficult and would take very many years. My encounter was a physical one of the third kind.

Philip Edwards
5/21/2004 9:46:21 AM

P.S. To the secret services I guess this is why you dont tell anyone about aliens. Even though they will allways be in charge (They are intelligent you know.) Still we shall just sit here without saying a word and let them do what they want as we are slowly shoved down the plug hole, without even making a single stand.

Mo
5/22/2004 7:54:08 AM

This message is to Philip...

You've just typed the most sensational thing on this entire site, you've met Aliens?
I'm not a skeptic and im not sanitizing your statement but i'd personally like to know more of your 'ecounter'.

If you want your reply, if you even do reply, to be a personal message to me then e-mail me at charmer2002650@hotmail.com

I look forward to how you respond!

bernd
5/22/2004 6:40:33 PM

Your arguments are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old.

If you looking at the world and see all the wars on earth, and look how we treat our animales, wich are other forms of life. Do you think any alien come down and say hello?

If NASA and all other great space-companys were so great, why they don't fly to an other galaxy?

Do you really think, billions of planets in each of the billions of galaxies were saved for human only (maybe for baseball-places?)

Do you really think that the human, with it's primitive technic, can see any et-ship?

And why they shouln't come to earth? we are loud enough with light-, radiowaves and warmness. So why not?

Maybe, when we are able to live in peace and respect to all kind of life, then they will comming down and say hello.

Philip Edwards
5/25/2004 1:31:30 AM

MO

I have more or less said all that I know about aliens. Only perhaps with hypnotic regression might I learn more, I will try and e-mail you when I can afford it.
P.S. I do not have my own computer so you can`t return any e-mail sorry. I really have met aliens.

The Champ
5/27/2004 2:47:44 AM

You’re bang on Sudhakar

bernd, maybe we are peaceniks compared to aliens, you assume they are all loving peaceful things

theoretically, NASA could shoot something off to anywhere in the known universe, would just take a damn long time

you assume our technology is “primitive” in comparison. Maybe alien life is nothing more then some gelatinous goo in sludge pond on a distant spec of rock

Need I explain what’s wrong with the arguement “why? why not?”

Who says peace and respect is the right way of life? Maybe it should be a Darwinian “survival of the fittest” society, and ET will respect our shrewd will to thrive and then come knocking

Your arguments sure aren’t old, they’re original alright. But then again, I think classifying them as arguments was a mistake.

Chin Ki
6/2/2004 1:53:49 AM

Some of your Points are absolutely correct no Doubt.People keep on thinking that they have seen UFO's.There will be extra terrestial life but not so easy to come on earth.
Well Good Points..mentioned

Andrew
6/2/2004 6:25:06 PM

All I can say is that I have had three very strange encounters with objects of which I have no idea what the origins were.

The most vivid event was last August, when I saw a MASSIVE red triangle in the sky, about the size of three 747s put together.

Now, that doesn't prove aliens. But it proves that there is something very, very unusual going on in the skies over the United States and the world.

I was a big skeptic, but now I really do believe there is extraterrestrial life visiting this planet every night.

You have to see it to believe it.

lluminati
6/2/2004 9:39:18 PM

No you dont have to see anything to believe. I dont believe but I KNOW that aliens are here everyday on a massive scale. Its natural for the human mind to reject this notion. You have to break free, get educated and see this for what it is in its entirety to know if they exist.

Would you say that terrorist ATTACKED america or Would you say that YOU BELIEVE that terrorist attacked america?

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 63 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: