UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: UFO's are not Real !!! Read this????

Replies 21 - 30 (out of 63 total)

john l. mccowen
10/11/2004 12:31:41 PM

amen ! you said it correct !!

alienbuster
1/11/2005 5:26:59 AM

Hi Chris,
We here in India are highly skeptical of all those stories being put out about aliens. Please don't get me wrong ,actually I am quite fascinated by the idea of our planet being visited by people from another world.Most of these stories are coming out of america and I think the TVshows and movies have had something to do with these sightings and abductions because I think people (atleast about 5 %) are highly suggestible.That's why you get people like yourself believing your a hybrid or whatever such people are called. I know by now your fuming at me for not taking you seriously. It is also possible you are nuts. Please don't be angry with me for saying so but it is possible. There is also another possibility,which is that you are truly an alien hybrid. Are these hybrids beautiful creatures? Are they prettier than the ordinary humans? Ok Chris I am interested in getting to the truth of what you've said. We live in a world where the only reality is that we have to go to work to earn a livelihood.Do the dull things that everybody does from morning till night,the usual humdrum things that make up the life of an average person.Commuting back and forth from work and so on. So I think that is one of the reasons I want to believe in your story like so many others.In the past people believed in ghosts(they still do) but now the aliens seem to hold out more hope for the human race than ghosts. You can write to me directly. You say you are just 19. I'd like to see a picture of yours just to know what a young alien hybrid looks like. Hoping to hear from you soon.
alienbuster

roybass
1/11/2005 8:21:47 PM

Actually were all decendents from Extra-terrestrials.

The bible states. The sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men were fair and so made wives of them.

All the monarchies of the world , Kings and queens. Claim to be ordained by god , or the gods.

In Japanese tradition of Shinto. The first emperor was born of a woman who come from space. The emperor of Japan was always known as the living god.

This has also been stated in the message that was given to humanity by at ET called Yahwe , who represents the Elohim.

You can download and read the message for yourself here.

http://www.raelianmovement.org/intro.php

VelveetaSlingshot
2/21/2005 1:10:47 PM

I'm sorry Philip but I gotta say it.......the aliens who were told by their government not to make contact told you about their plot to not make contact? Do you see the irony there???

Philip Edwards
2/22/2005 5:16:33 AM

Velveetaslingshot

The aliens also wiped my memories. The aliens said many of their people wanted to make contact but that they were either captured by humans and taken mostly to airforce bases or punished by their own kind. Irony yes mabey irony exists and if it fits in with your ideas to believe the irony then do so but the fact is the aliens are people just like us and they do things randomly and not to a set rountine the whole time.

Space Frehley
3/5/2005 4:41:11 AM

Take a look at this and have another think.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~wlh/dp/DP%20Trailer%20sl.wmv

UFOBeliever
3/20/2005 11:51:37 AM

I was going to go through your issues one by one (that UFOs aren't real), but after reading the initial post, I can see you really have not done much investigating yourself to answer your own questions.

I used to be a nonbeliever, but now I believe; however, I am a skeptic and believe that there is a mountain of hoaxes and bs to sort through to find truths. But I use this analogy: There are many Elvis impersonators, that we all agree. But all the fakes do not deny the truth that there really was an Elvis.

Jennifer78
3/23/2005 4:46:34 PM

Well, I want to hear more from Philip about his alien encounter.

Philip Edwards
3/24/2005 7:56:46 AM

Jennifer78

Jennifer78 I will tell you a few things that I forgot to post about aliens. They use a vertical re-entry into the Earth`s atmosphere unlike our horizontal one, this is partly because their spaceships are decoupled from normal space inside an energy bubble. When I met the alien robot who I have called Helen she told me her spaceship door uses shapeshifting technology and not door seals as I have posted, this uses an energy beam logged into a computer memory which alters the atomic structure of the material it is beamed at, in this case the door opening and hinges. In essence there are no hinges or door opening until the beam is activated. Helen told me they have another engine different to the one I have described but that it does not offer any greater performance, so there is no advantage in using it. The aliens have no ability to travel outside of our galaxy, there spaceships are not fast enough, new engines and technology are required. The aliens have no force shields as in star-trek, they lose 50 percent of their craft from impact by rocks, they are currently looking at designing a shifted dimension beam which could surround their ships and prevent damage, this has still to be developed. The aliens are here on Earth now living in underground bases many miles deep, they have a rota of how long they stay on Earth, then they go to another planet and new aliens come to Earth. You can read my alien journal at WWW.Experiencers.net

Philip Edwards
3/24/2005 7:57:38 AM

Jennifer78

Jennifer78 I will tell you a few things that I forgot to post about aliens. They use a vertical re-entry into the Earth`s atmosphere unlike our horizontal one, this is partly because their spaceships are decoupled from normal space inside an energy bubble. When I met the alien robot who I have called Helen she told me her spaceship door uses shapeshifting technology and not door seals as I have posted, this uses an energy beam logged into a computer memory which alters the atomic structure of the material it is beamed at, in this case the door opening and hinges. In essence there are no hinges or door opening until the beam is activated. Helen told me they have another engine different to the one I have described but that it does not offer any greater performance, so their is no advantage in using it. The aliens have no ability to travel outside of our galaxy, there spaceships are not fast enough, new engines and technology are required. The aliens have no force shields as in star-trek, they lose 50 percent of their craft from impact by rocks, they are currently looking at designing a shifted dimension beam which could surround their ships and prevent damage, this has still to be developed. The aliens are here on Earth now living in underground bases many miles deep, they have a rota of how long they stay on Earth, then they go to another planet and new aliens come to Earth. You can read my alien journal at WWW.Experiencers.net

Replies 21 - 30 (out of 63 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: