UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Mo
5/27/2004 10:29:25 AM

Clash of interpretations/ Religion and ET's/ And the open secrecy that is right in front of us

I can’t remember when my interest in extraterrestrials and UFO’s first started. Everyday, I search websites that offer the ‘truth’. There are of course the occasional ones that are blatantly ludicrous and over the top with the matter. And then there are the scary ones. These sites are very convincing and the detail they go into is what makes you draw your curtains at night fearing that a ‘Grey’ is peeping outside the window. I’ve read ‘testimonies’ and eye-witness reports stretching back from the early 40’s to the present. And these ‘testimonies’, as the websites call them, are the critical features that fuel the sceptics. The reports range from orange-headed creatures flying in the skies to ‘abductees’ announcing they have been shown the terrible future of humanity. And the range of characteristics and behaviour from the same ‘species’ of extraterrestrials, is what makes question the whole idea of contact with extraterrestrials. I can’t go into every single case, but the best one I can think is the motives of the ‘Greys’ stay on Earth, so it is alleged. Some reports indicate that they are the classic stereotypical ET’s who always say “Take me to your leader” or something like that. And then there are conflicting reports implying that these ET’s are humanities saviours. Now, for all of you who are Jews, Christians or Muslims, this image of extraterrestrials taking the form of a saviour would be the killer of the excitement. It is said in the Torah, Bible and The Quran that there will be impostors who proclaim that they are i.e. Jesus or that they are the saviours of mankind. And it also states that these impostors will have un-imaginable powers/magic that will convince the weak among us that they are sincere and are what they say they are. If you don’t believe me, then research it or go to your local Synagogue, Church or Mosque. There is still the possibility that they are in fact the saviour(s) of humanity at that particular moment. Staying on this topic, I'm also very curious in how the religious leaders, those who reject the idea of ET’s, will proclaim themselves and they’re faith to the rest of the world. For example, a religious leader could promise to followers of that faith that ET’s and UFO’s don’t exist and then a ‘flying saucer’ lands on the lawn of the Whitehouse with Grey’s stepping out.

Anyway, going back to my earlier point of conflicting interpretations of ET’s, how can we decide which extraterrestrial are good, bad or just like us, a bit of both. If there is a disclosure during my lifetime, which I hope there will be, I wouldn’t want to be part of the committee deciding who’s good or bad.

Oh and just one more point. Check out the ‘PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDER 13112’. This is very interesting. And learn of which organisation this order was given to. Even more sensational!

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: Clash of interpretations/ Religion and ET's/ And the open secrecy that is right in front of us

Replies 1 - 5 (out of 5 total)

Mo
5/28/2004 10:59:22 AM

Why is it that you guys/girls never bother to reply to my posts. I appreciate that you even look at them, but i'd love to get a decent reply.

There are some obvious reasons to why you may not want/get to reply:

1. You see the amount of replies i get on the Forum (0 replies) and assume that its nothing to good or worth replying too

Or

That you simply and honestly believe im talking nonsense and therefore you dont want to reply to a 'loonatic' or 'loner'

gzhpcu
5/28/2004 1:29:01 PM

Mo,
I woiuldn't take things personally. This is a rather slow forum. Regarding your question of religion and existence of ETs: (this Roman Catholic theologian has no problem with ETs)

Look at this link:http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc814.htm

gzhpcu
5/28/2004 1:30:32 PM

sorry problems with the link: just better cut and paste it in.

5/31/2004 8:18:25 PM

I think they should change the format of this forum.

I posed a question in the thread above this one that basically went: Are aliens the "God" we have been looking to for so long?"

The reports of extraterrestrials having "telekenetic" powers and being psychic are thought provoking, to say the least. And there are other reports of aliens turning into "balls of light" and even one report I saw where one alien figure identified himself as "Michael the Archangel."

I don't doubt that our imaginations may play a role. But, if these reports are true, then our whole concept of religion and what "God" is could be completely shattered.

Extraterrestrials may have had a one billion year head start on us, in some estimates, that would put them WAY out in front of humans as far as evolution. But some of the reported alien sightings contain descriptions with aliens that just don't seem to have evolutionary traits within our context of understanding.

Then again, the aliens could have been created by a "God." That is certainly the explanation I would go with. But why they have those seemingly religious powers is a mystery.

Andrew
5/31/2004 8:18:37 PM

I think they should change the format of this forum.

I posed a question in the thread above this one that basically went: Are aliens the "God" we have been looking to for so long?"

The reports of extraterrestrials having "telekenetic" powers and being psychic are thought provoking, to say the least. And there are other reports of aliens turning into "balls of light" and even one report I saw where one alien figure identified himself as "Michael the Archangel."

I don't doubt that our imaginations may play a role. But, if these reports are true, then our whole concept of religion and what "God" is could be completely shattered.

Extraterrestrials may have had a one billion year head start on us, in some estimates, that would put them WAY out in front of humans as far as evolution. But some of the reported alien sightings contain descriptions with aliens that just don't seem to have evolutionary traits within our context of understanding.

Then again, the aliens could have been created by a "God." That is certainly the explanation I would go with. But why they have those seemingly religious powers is a mystery.

Replies 1 - 5 (out of 5 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: