UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Ufology is the study of nothing -

Replies 11 - 20 (out of 26 total)

Ken
1/17/2004 7:56:53 PM

Don why dont you just call me Ken instead of Mr Heine

First I am not wrong: Bernoulli's principle applies to creating a high pressure below a shaped planform and a low pressure above it which generates lift, do in part to its shape. UFO's or at least the disc shaped one's ( I am not going to give a class on how every vehicular shape allows for interplanetary space travel ) are lenticular on the top and bottom so they create equal pressure distribution when moving in the earth's atmosphere so they do not generate lift based on Bernoulli's Principle. My guess is you have never actually flown and airplane you just think you know how to. If you had this would make sense to you.

So with that said what generates the lift that at UFO uses. AEFM does. The sun generates electromagnetic forces that earth uses in a variety of ways. UFO's manipulate these forces and vector them - propel themselves along a path of electomagnetic non resistance so to speak.

A good example of this is when you see a car at a junk yard hoisted in the sky by one of those magnets and then dropped when the crane operator flips off the power. The UFO's are basically doing the same thing just in a more advanced form.

The electromagnetic energy from all the star systems in the universe is similar and it works at the planetary level as well. Thats why the UFO's use it.

Look at how maglev trains, elevators and the new launch and arresting gear on aircraft carriers works, then just remove the guide rails and you have the propulsion method that a UFO vectors itself with.

Robert L. Sharp
1/17/2004 9:49:47 PM

Don:
I wasn't being a smartass with Ken when I asked him about uniformed
and uninformed. I really thought he had coined a new term perhaps.
I wasn't belittling him for misspelling the word uniformed. It didn't dawn
on me, as most things don't. I am just a dummy human.
Robert

Steve McGarrett
1/17/2004 10:51:08 PM

Robert

Here is a 64,000 dollar question

Ever wonder why

SpenceR AbrahaM is the secretary of Energy???

1/18/2004 1:36:32 AM

Here is a link to something interesting?
http://culturechange.org/hydrogen.htm

Robert L. Sharp
1/18/2004 1:29:48 PM

Steve:
I obviously see the capitalized R, M and E, but what is the connection?
And, why IS he the Secretary of Energy? Is this another one of those
play on words? Please explain.......
Robert

Robert L. Sharp
1/18/2004 1:32:07 PM

Steve:
I suppose we could take everybody's name and make something of it.
My initials are RLS, so that could convert to Ralien Light Society...
Robert

Robert L. Sharp
1/18/2004 2:07:25 PM

Raelien

Robert L. Sharp
1/18/2004 2:41:16 PM

Steve:
One more. In the 263rd Quatrain from Nostradamus, he talks of the
name mabus=OSAmabusH.
Robert

Scott Johansen
1/18/2004 7:11:20 PM

Robert:

I think its another play on words Like SRM stands for something likeSpace Revolutionary Movement or something.

Hey I got one !!!! Were supposed to enter another dimention according to The Aztec calendar right ? The date is 12/21/12 well ,Since Angels and Demons live in this other dimention maybe it is the date of release for all of these entities and the beginning of Armageddon. Look at the numbers 2+2+2+= 6 1+1+1+x2=6 and 122112 is a total of six numbers=6 Total = 666 so I guess i'm right Huh. I have to be the numbers add up right?

Did I make the point ridiculous enough to be clear how I feel about this.?
I know you think my Nephilim idea is crazy but if you believe all this stuff youBETTER believe my Nephilim theory!!!!!! LOLAMOJIB = laughing out loud at my own jokes is bad.

Robert L. Sharp
1/18/2004 8:00:05 PM

Scott:
I didn't say your ideas about Nephilim was crazy, I just have a hard time
following this, as I have never studied it before, I have never heard about this
actually, that's why I said I needed an injection of Rallentando.
Robert

Replies 11 - 20 (out of 26 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: