UFO Evidence Forums : Research Forum
Return to the Research Forum Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Lisa
6/13/2004 11:51:27 AM

Implant questioin

Has anyone who believed they received an implant ever reported "hearing" an internal clicking sound near the bridge of their nose? This is NOT accompanied by any physical sensation what so ever. But is an internal clicking - best way to describe it. Thanks for any information that can be offered. -Lisa

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

MOO MOO
6/18/2004 9:42:33 PM

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

The chances of that happening are so slim... Especially since we don't even know if extraterrestrials are visiting us.

If the noise bothers you, I would reccomend seeing a doctor.

paul
8/11/2004 6:02:01 PM

could be communication to mind control depending which species or military

simon092
1/2/2005 9:48:42 PM

destroy implants by zapping your face with a 50,000 volt stun gun. Also might try getting an x-ray done to see what's up.... up the nose or .....anyway...

William Fox
2/9/2006 10:05:34 PM

This is a wonderful website. Never before have I seen such in-depth material on UFO's on any website. I am the president of a society at Wittenberg University, in Springfield OH. The Society for Extraordinary Phenomena. If anyone is interested in other sources of information apropos the UFO and Abduction Phenomena, as well as other aspects of the paranormal, you are welcome to visit the site and post on our forum. We are a group of professors and students with an academic interest in such phenomena. the website forum is:
www.uncoverthetruth.net/forum/
-William Fox

Replies 1 - 4 (out of 4 total)

Return to Research Forum Homepage

Ads help to support this site: