UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
mark prince
1/18/2004 2:19:24 PM

Why U.F.Os must exist!!!!!

U.FOs must exist because millions of people cannot be wrong , they simply cannot all be lying-yes their technology is far more advanced , yes they must have some sort of technology that defies the fact that things such as forces acting against great speed will force a craft of materials we know of to break up, a speed that is too unimaginable to comprehend-in the same way it is to comprehend what lies beyond the edge of the universe. This universe is not star wars , if it was we would be beyond the 'outer boundary'. No-one ever seems to think that these 'crafts' will be powered by an energy source that we do not know a material we do not know, by beings who may have a life span far greater to our own who may not know disease. Everything we predict is based on science-science is the root to all our theories, and these so called scientists predict what life needs to exist-these scientists say it needs carbon or silicon i must stop and say ''you do not know that and cannot say that in a strong fact capacity''-we are but one dot on a trillion dot map.roswell will occur 50 years is nothing compared to 1000s of years - it will occur again...............................

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

DocMoriarty
1/19/2004 7:42:01 AM

Oh i think i have already read posts here where people stated, that we have enough evidence of UFO's but that our scientific knowledge isn't able to explain the phenomenon concluding, that our scientific knowledge must not be applied to explain the phenomenon nor can it be used, to explain that the phenomenon does not exist.

We know at least that there are quite a number of unsolved questions around that can't be explained with our current science, leaving enough room for the UFO phenomenon to be within the thinkable limits.

Regards
Doc

NOMOREEXCUSES
2/1/2004 7:16:41 AM

Dear Sirs,
I care enough to inform you that some of the knowledge sought in order to make sense of this technology is buried in Earth's history. This knowledge is being compiled and prepared to "reteach" humanity what really happened in the past, so that humanity can "relearn" about these amazing sciences. Most of humanity has been progessively kept away from this kind of knowledge for many generations, allowing humanity's intelligence to degrade as generations passed. The main reason for this is humanity's power struggle/greed/willful self destruction as the database of these sciences increases. I feel enough is enough. Mankind has already witnessed enough war and power struggle. HUMANITY IS NOW IN NEED OF THIS KNOWLEDGE IN ORDER THAT FATE CAN POSSIBLY BE AVERTED. Possibly the increase in sightings is related to the fact that these other races are knocking on our door, full knowing that we would like their assistance.

chicken
6/3/2006 3:43:52 PM

Your argument is deffinitly correct. Skeptics of the UFO phenomenon say that UFOs aren't real because their is no physical proof, and the sightings come from unreliable people. He are a few examples of "reliable" UFO witnesses.

1. Dr. Clyde Tombaugh, astronomer, saw UFO over American west
2. Lonnie Zamora, police officer, saw UFO and aliens land in New Mexico
3. Jimmy Carter. us president, saw UFO over Georgia
4. Father Thomas Gill, priest, saw UFO and aliens over New Guinea

ONtheWAYout
6/3/2006 6:11:28 PM

chicken:

I hate to burst your bubble, but do you really think that this person is going
to see your reply to a thread that was posted clear back in January of 2004?

All of these people except for DOC are long gone. The only reason I am even
saying anything is because I read all of the posts on all of the forums every day.
You are pissing in the wind by trying to talk with people that left the forum at
least two years ago. Do you think they are just lurking in the shadows waiting
for someone to post a reply? No offense.

OUT

chicken
6/4/2006 6:44:56 PM

OUT

I know that the're not going to respond, but I'm just trying to create some conversation. Sometimes when I add a new post to an old thread, it does create some disscussion of the topics mentioned, only with the current forum users, like we're doing now. No offense.

ONtheWAYout
6/4/2006 7:16:19 PM

chicken:

I figured that out after I posted. I thought you might be trying to stir up some
new interest on an old thread. No offense. LOL!

OUT

LJ
6/5/2006 6:21:10 AM

Chicken..

..glad you and OTWO got together here and worked things out.. I don't see anything
wrong with reviving old posts.. sometimes, it does generate more discussion with
whomever might be reading at the time..

Anyways, to your example list of 'reliable' witnesses, I might include the following
cases (where the witnesses, in my estimation, were reliable):

The Cash/Landrum case, The Lawrence Coyne helicopter incident, The Bentwaters
Case, The incidents and Malmstrom and Kecksburg, the actual Great Falls Montana
ufo video and the 52 Washington DC flaps (multiple confirmation).

I suppose we could add many others as well.. the bottom line is that many credible
people have observed incredible objects which we cannot satisfactorily explain.
Seems like we're more likely to believe that ball lightning, sleep disorders and swamp
gas (and that sort of thing) are the only likely explanations.

..but not only do some arguments cling to the idea that there's no reliable witnesses
(which is nonsense), but those same views also prefer to ignore past cases simply
because they've become dated..

I have to laugh at some arguments that attempt to ignore past cases.. in order to
justify doing this, some will claim that our 'scientific prowess' is more vastly
improved and prepared to address the ufo issue than it was years ago. That's utter
nonsense, since science has essentially remained in default on the subject for many,
many years.

Unforgiving as it may be, the reality is that there's some things that science will simply
not consider unless it can be put under a magnifying glass.. other things, however,
it will consider.

LJ

roybass
8/1/2006 1:10:04 AM

Agreed.
Here is a scientist who is presenting some pretty interesting evidence on his site for a ET human connection.
http://www.intelligentdesign.org.au/
Im looking forward to the live chat he is having soon.

Tropicana
8/16/2006 7:19:58 PM

millions of people actually COULD be lying and yes they could be wrong. i agree that they could exist but who's to say they're more advanced then we are. They could be just another earth trying to see whats out there. And people are pretty stupid they can be fooled easily and may not even realize that what some may see is a perfectly natural event. Aliens could very well be another myth legend or story, but then again who knows.

Replies 1 - 9 (out of 9 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: