UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Amans
6/26/2004 5:54:04 AM

People need to think about it.........

unidentifying flying object is actually something that are created by humans. It is actually fake and cheat. As we know, UFO will come with their flying object.This shows that they are more advanced in the technology than the human. This is because they are created by God before human being.In some religions believe, in this world just only two types of creatures. First, the genies and second, the human. UFO are categorised as the group of genies. The people need to think properly why the UFO appear in a sudden......

replies will be listed below this message edit

subject: People need to think about it.........

Replies 1 - 3 (out of 3 total)

Phil Kasparov
1/10/2007 1:19:19 AM

How can it be proven?

UFO_alien_Foxy
1/10/2007 2:00:04 PM

WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT AMANS???
there are probably thousands of alien civilisations out there. the ufos are aliens. the god you talk of does not exist. ever heard of evolution??

caruana
4/26/2007 11:58:00 AM

You haven't said very much when I hear somebody talking about genes I think of the Middle Eastern religions of was wondering if you were a Moslem by faith and if you were interested the Prophet Mohammed was contacted by the extraterrestrial archangel Gabriel who happens to fly around in the Super celestial aircraft A UFO.

If you've got proof the genies exist then where is the magic lamp it sounds like a Hollywood fantasy film maybe the genie can conjure up a UFO or we might decide to smoke some marijuana just to help the delusions' feel at peace with themselves.

Talking about God is even far more weird and unexplainable than any kind of flying object any universal flying object of wonder if you have a sense of humor if I were to make a film of your entire life speeded up into about 15 seconds which is apparently how long a human being lives WHEN considering billions of years in time and space you need to consider carefully the cosmological implications which is clearly explained in the various Indian and Vedic literature as has stated on this web site.

Having a conversation whether or not the advanced interstellar space travel is possible or and are there of advanced civilizations out there in the cosmos trying to communicate with the human race having physical evidence of such things at this present point in time is impossible declassification of top-secret document both in America and Russia give proof that such things do exist.( UNIVERSAL FLYING OBJECT ) A UFO ?

My name is Caruana I live in London can you visit my website that was made for completely for new people interested in UFOs

Address is for Google www.radha krsna consciousness.com

www.radha-krsna-consciousness.com for yahoo and msn

Replies 1 - 3 (out of 3 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: