UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
TRUSTY
1/19/2004 12:21:39 PM

QUESTION FOR THOUGHT

HOW WOULD A UFO VECTOR AN ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BETWEEN PLANETS.THIS MAY SEEM LIKE AN UNLIKLY QUESTION FOR SOME BUT IT PUZZLES ME. THERE ARE MANY MILES BETWEEN PLANETS SOME MORE THAN OTHERS .THERE IS NO AIR MASS TO SUPPORT FLIGHT AS WE KNOW IT .THE SPACE SHUTTLE IS DESIGNED FOR MANUVERABILITY.... INSIDE AN OUTSIDE OUR ATMOSPHERE. THE UFOS IVE SEEN DEFY LOGIC AS WE UNDERSTAND LOGIC I.E. THE PRINCPLES OF FLIGHT . IM NOT ASKING THIS QUESTION FROM ARROGANCE ITS SIMPLY PUT IGNORANCE .IVE SEEN THEM ,HEARD THEM ,ETC. IS THERE A THEORY OF MANUVERABILTY FOR THESE CREATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE THAT HAVE ENABLED US ALL TO MEET IN A PLACE THAT WAS NOT HEARD OF DURING THE FIRST ENCOUNTERS MILLENIUMS AGO .MY FATHER ALSO SHOWED ME SCRIPTURE THAT SPOKE OF OBJECTS IN THE SKY .I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR IT SINCE I FOUND THIS SITE A FEW DAYS AGO. TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT FOR A SECOND ,LOOK IN JOB 40:15-24 IT DESCRIBES DINOSAURS.SO WHY WOULDNT A BOOK THAT GIVES ACCOUNTS OF HISTORY ALSO HAVE WRITINGS ON UFOS. PLEASE DONT BEAT ME ME DOWN FOR ASKINGSUCH AN OFF THE WALL QUESTION . THANKS TRUSTY

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Scott Johansen
1/19/2004 11:48:52 PM

Hi david, Again there are some detailed answers to your questions on some other topic headings.

Its Good to see you again by the way.How is Alabama and how is your esp condition coming along ?? I'm being serious. That was you if I recall correctly. The account of you and your girlfriend out ,seeing the triangular ufo Missing an hour and a half and waking up with amplified senses.

Scott

trusty
1/21/2004 9:31:39 PM

GOD rules!

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: