UFO Evidence Forums : General Discussion
Return to the General Discussion Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
David Trusty
1/19/2004 10:54:14 PM

EVERYTHING COMES FROM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA .

PEOPLE IM NOT SCREAMING IM BEING ADAMENT . EVEN WITH MY IDIOSYNCROSIES .GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND THE FULLNESS THERE OFF . I BELEIVE IN MY HEART IN HIM AND HIS SON THAT CAME HERE TO SAVE ME FROM ME .ANYTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE CAME FROM HIM .ANY QUESTION CONCERNING THIS UNIVERSE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TOWARD HIM .FOR HE IS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA .FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING. STRIVE TO BE HAPPY ,LIVE TO BE FREE .ANSWERS YOU ALL ARE LOOKING FOR COME FROM WITHIN .WALK DONT TALK .THINK DONT SPEAK.LISTEN TO YOUR GUT. UNDERSTAND WHY SPACE GOES ON FOR INFINITY.I AM NO GREATER OR LESSER A PERSON THAN MYSELF THEREFOR I AM.ANSWERS COME FROM ASKING . WISDOM COMES FROM LIFE.LIFE COMES FROM HIM .WITHOUT LIFE WE ARE IN A DOLDRUM WITH NO DIRECTION .WE ARE FREE SPIRITS .WITH AN INTELLIGENCE TO GO EAST OR WEST ,NORTH OR SOUTH .I KNOW WHO CREATED THIS UNIVERSE .I KNOW WHAT SACRFICISES WERE MADE.I KNOW THAT AND NOTHING CAN REMOVE THAT FROM MY INTERMMOST BEING .therefor i must resolve my quest of not knowing ,and go on to my destiny.no more wasted words or thoughts .JUST ME ME AND MY PERSONAL GIVER OF ANSWERS . GOOD DAY TOO ALL......................

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Scott Johansen
1/19/2004 11:35:57 PM

David

I Can't speak for all of us but. I would just like to state that you don't have to not believe in God to want to discuss the options. And Frankly we haven't seen or heard from him in quite a while KNOW that he exists.. I for one believe in God .Or whatever you want to call him.But understanding the origin of God and the Hypothesis of wether aliens and gods are the same thing .It paves the way for knowledge and honest to goodness healthy debate.

P.S. I admire very much your dedication and loyalty to Jehovah.But really.... I'm sure it's okay with him that we question his existence otherwise how do we strenghthen our faith. For Faith without works is dead. And /or examine his actions .If your father built something really cool wouldn't you want to know how he did it.???,

trusty
1/21/2004 9:34:29 PM

hes the ONE.

Replies 1 - 2 (out of 2 total)

Return to General Discussion Homepage

Ads help to support this site: