UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: don tago in fraud uncovered

Replies 11 - 17 (out of 17 total)

THE PROF
1/21/2004 6:01:09 PM

these speeds exist son-you just have to look further beyond the realms of science........

Robert L. Sharp
1/21/2004 6:59:42 PM

Prof:
Tago's belief is that once an object reaches the speed of light, or actually exceeds
it, this object somehow becomes infinite, which would cover the entire universe,
or universes, or megaverses, and there is not enough energy in this entire
conglomeration to propel it. I think??
Robert

Don Tago
1/21/2004 7:15:00 PM

Hey prof,

why dont you go run att at the speed of light,.,,,dick

trusty
1/21/2004 8:43:14 PM

yepee kyyiyo

nomoreexcuses
2/1/2004 6:50:57 AM

Dear Sirs,
December 2003. The microwave technology experiments have been able to pass the speed of light, causing the recipient sensor to report the sent signal very shortly before it was sent. I am proud of these researchers. My "lack of money to upgrade" computer has to be redone constantly, so I am not sure of the source. I think it was CERN website related.

chicken
5/13/2006 8:44:07 PM

Quantam Physics makes my brain hurt. I know it is possible for things (at least bits of elecrtromagnetic data) to go faster than the speed of light, because s German scientist sent data 5 times the speed of light between to recievers a few years ago.
E-Mail me at hanger18@zoomshare.com

Space God
5/15/2006 3:27:23 PM

Don Tago is a debunker. Simple. Even a child from school who knows nothing could see he is a DEBUNKER (and likely a troll).

DON HAS GONE. This is good, now we can have a proper discussion of MIBs and HYBRIDS.

ONTHEWAYOUT is also a debunker and maybe an MIB

All agree? Yes they do.

OVER AND OUT.

Replies 11 - 17 (out of 17 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: