UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register
Doug
8/2/2004 4:20:41 PM

Ufos are real heres why.(Vote)

I know they are for 3reasons,1Ive seen many of them and know it is something not from our planet,2,you can't think we are the only typr of lifeform in the entire universe,and 3 four of us saw it.Four different eyes can't play the same trick on eachother at the same time.

replies will be listed below this message edit

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 28 total)

CHRIS
9/2/2004 10:21:15 AM

yes i agree. They are tru and aliens!!!

CHRIS
9/2/2004 10:21:32 AM

CHRIS
9/2/2004 10:21:49 AM

alexandria simmons
10/5/2004 7:22:04 AM

i have no doubt in ufo's. i know what i have seen throught the years. . wish i could get good pictures of what i have seen.

john l. mccowen
10/11/2004 12:46:09 PM

wrong ! wrong ! wrong ! on all three counts.

ever go to a good magic show ... the magician can fool 2000 eyes ... on tv 1,000,000..

the brain don`t always percieve what the eyes see. what you are stimulated to see plays a great part in what your brain will percieve.you want to see a ufo.... well.......

LJ
10/17/2004 12:49:41 PM

I am inclined to agree with you, to some extent, if describing observations of fuzzy, distant objects or pin sized lights in the sky that don't exhibit anything unusual, in the way of radical aerobatics.

But I think most concerns would focus to examining those events which do involve unknowns, of appreciable shape, size and whose performance clearly defy easy explanation even under rigid examination. Such as what was photographed at Trindade Island, for example, in full view of credible witnesses.

jt
10/18/2004 4:37:46 PM

What is it about fluffy things that brings out the pimples on me.? Could it be that it is in the tought / feeiling connection with the UNIVERSE. By UNIVERSE I mean all that is of the UNIVERSE including the ALIEN and the grapes and photos underneath things thing. Nort only that but I strngly cannot agree with the statement that will not be posted about those fluffy things. Come on you know who you are. Yes you - why do you never write that thing about the fuzzy white thing that is NOTthe ALIEN but something else. You know - the thing that is something else but is still in the UNIVERSE. What do you think?

contactee
1/27/2005 4:34:49 AM

ufos are real, though the aliens who contact me are always on foot, i have
seen ufos hiding in front of stars.

later

John Doe
2/4/2005 4:28:43 PM

Yes - how can it be told off as a phenomena of psychological proportions for so long. For almost 4000 years people have seen UFOs.

John Doe
2/4/2005 4:29:28 PM

Yes - how can it be told off as a phenomena of psychological proportions for so long. For almost 4000 years people have seen UFOs.

Replies 1 - 10 (out of 28 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: