UFO Evidence Forums : Debate - Are UFOs Real?
Return to the Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage
User not logged in - Login or Register

subject: Ufos are real heres why.(Vote)

Replies 21 - 28 (out of 28 total)

hbk459
10/29/2005 7:45:32 AM

They are real if you dont beleive me ask me and i will tell you.

cornerdoor
12/8/2005 4:47:05 PM

While then....we continue our debate over the "PROOF" of aliens ....they are free to work thier tecnomagic....deception....passifacation....manipulation....abductation...etc...for the 'resourses'.of our planet.
I vote....that we become aware of the greater community that is knocking down our door. There are good guy out there to! Find thier report @"Allies of Humanity".org. over

nomad
12/9/2005 6:47:09 PM

Yes they are real but..they are most likely NOT what mainstream UFO "believers" think they are.

There is a fundamental problem in Ufology. The snag is that over 95% are made up of UFO "believers", not objective, scientific, truth seekers.

Why do we believe? Because we are animals and our strongest instinct is to survive, to prevent death. So we "believe" when we die we'll just go to heaven and be with Jesus or aliens will genetically engineer us to live forever...ya right. It is a modern religion to most.

God did not create man...man created God. The same goes for the UFO phenomenon.

The UFO problem is real, but it is no where near what we "believe" or fantasize them out to be.

UFO`s have been stereotyped as extraterrestrial craft piloted by little grey aliens from other stars and/or dimensions. I believe the enigma is far more complicated than the simple human concept of E.T.`s visiting planet earth in their flying saucers. We may have to accept the possibilty that this phenomenon is beyond conventional, straightforward explanation.

Because of the age of the universe, this enigma is far beyond human comprehension in my opinion. We will never have direct communication with "aliens" per say. The odds that another civilization would be at the exact stage of evolution as we are is highly improbable.

Would we try to "contact" a colony of ants?

The late DR. J. Allen Hynek said it best...and I quote "When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small

nomad
12/9/2005 6:53:28 PM

Yes they are real but..they are most likely NOT what mainstream UFO "believers" think they are.

There is a fundamental problem in Ufology. The snag is that over 95% are made up of UFO "believers", not objective, scientific, truth seekers.

Why do we believe? Because we are animals and our strongest instinct is to survive, to prevent death. So we "believe" when we die we'll just go to heaven and be with Jesus or aliens will genetically engineer us to live forever...ya right. It is a modern religion to most.

God did not create man...man created God. The same goes for the UFO phenomenon.

The UFO problem is real, but it is no where near what we "believe" or fantasize them out to be.

UFO`s have been stereotyped as extraterrestrial craft piloted by little grey aliens from other stars and/or dimensions. I believe the enigma is far more complicated than the simple human concept of E.T.`s visiting planet earth in their flying saucers. We may have to accept the possibilty that this phenomenon is beyond conventional, straightforward explanation.

Because of the age of the universe, this enigma is far beyond human comprehension in my opinion. We will never have direct communication with "aliens" per say. The odds that another civilization would be at the exact stage of evolution as we are is highly improbable.

Would we try to "contact" a colony of ants?

The late DR. J. Allen Hynek said it best...and I quote "When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum jump."

Don Pilz
12/13/2005 1:35:39 PM

Please analyze the doppler radar images of unusual rings prior to the ufo disappearing into an opening in the sky ( www.softspotopening.com ) Thank You

Doctor_Extraterrestrial
12/19/2005 9:53:08 PM

To be honest, Nomad.

Only 10% of all unidentified flying objects are extraterrestrial crafts, world wide.

About 60% of unidentifed flying objects in the United States are not extraterrestrial crafts.

ixiy
6/7/2006 11:42:44 AM

if there's a way, i would like to "contact" a colony of ants.

i wouldn't mind having a conversion with them to find out what they are thinking about or if they have as good an imagination as us.

its always good to know what other life is thinking about, intelligent or not.

maybe i can get them to worship me.... you never know.

Tropicana
8/16/2006 7:51:52 PM

bull loney they can't. given the right scenerio and surroundings you can have the same reaction and those three reasons aren't concrete why post an opinion trying to prove a fact when its just that, an opinion

Replies 21 - 28 (out of 28 total)

Return to Debate - Are UFOs Real? Homepage

Ads help to support this site: