Full Description & Details
In broad daylight, at about 14.00 (CET) I saw five circular objects in a clear sunny sky, as I was standing on a city square in Amsterdam. The objects were coming from the north, from behind the houses, one by one at half minute to one-minute intervals. They were all of the same appearance:
- about one euro-cent coin held at arm's length in size;
- bright white in color, but the light was not star-like i.e. there were no beams of light coming out of the circular shape. all light was perfectly contained within the circle. the best way to describe it would be to say that the light was COHERENT;
- a bright golden, saw toothed ring around the object. this bright golden light was again contained completely within the saw toothed shape of the ring;
- four object out of five sighted, were flying at relatively low apparent speed (approximately that of a passenger jet at cruising speed as observed from the ground). they were zigzagging along a straight line. the motion was jerky i.e. they made a very brief, barely noticeable stop at each point of their zigzag trajectory;
- one object, the third in order of appearance, flew very fast across the sky, ten or more times faster than the rest;
- there was a jet trail extending across the sky and nearly perpendicular to the object's direction of flight. the objects were clearly flying ABOVE that trail i.e. they flew higher than a passenger jet at cruising height (cca 33.000 ft).
- they all dissapeared in a distance, befor reaching the horizon, instead of going behind the horizon, which again sugests a very high altitude.
What strikes me the most about these three sightings is their grouping: I have never seen UFOs before, or since, although I have a long lasting interest in the subject, and I had been a keen amateur astronomer for a number of years as well. And then I had three incredible sightings within three weeks!
Reported Sighting? No
Name: Zoran Novakovic
Your Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands