• Home Page
  • UFO Topics
  • UFO Photos
  • UFO Cases
  • Sighting Reports
  • Report a Sighting

UFO Sighting Report


March, 11, 2004


Mount Shasta, California, United States


Sets of fast-moving plain white lights crossed the sky heading north every 15-30 minutes.

Date Reported:

8/16/2004 3:54:33 PM

Sighting Time: 




No. of Witnesses: 



2 hrs. + (multiple)

No. of Object(s): 


Urban or Rural: 


Size of Object(s)

uncertain; large

Distance to Object(s) & Altitude

height of airliner

Shape of Object(s)

bow; triangle; single

Color of Object(s):


Full Description & Details

The encounter started sometime after 9:00 PM on a thursday in March, possibly the 11th. I was sitting in my backyard on the roof of my shed talking on the phone when I leaned back and saw an airplane flying over head. It was obviously an airplane, with standard lights and heading north as most of the sirliners do over Mount Shasta. But as I looked at the airplane, I noticed two faint lights moving next to the plane. One light was behind the other, as if on an invisible square with one light on the bottom left nad the other on the top right. They moved smoothly and passed the air plane. They're movment resembled that of a satlite I'd sen years ago. Not thinking much of it, I began to explain the sighting to my friend on the phone when something undeniably odd happened. From behind the airplane, which was now no longer overhead, came a bow shape of seven or eight lights with one of them off set slightly from the others. They moved in the same fluent speed as the others, but as they passed overhead they broke apart, all still heading north out of my range of vision.

Overwhelmingly dumbfounded and excited by the encounter, I rushed inside and told my family and friend who had been living with us at the time. After explaining what had happened, my younger brother and friend went and stood in the backyard, watching the skys. Not long after, my friend and I spotted another sort of bow shaped set of lights heading north, but my brother didn't see it. We waited even longer, maybe 20 or 30 minutes, then saw a triangle shaped set of lights, which my brother also saw.

We waited for at least two hours in total watching the sky, and saw a few more less notable sets of lights. Toward the end, there were single lights that flew more irratically, which I now belive were owls or bats or the like.

Witness Background

At the time of the sightly, I was 18. I am a state certified EMT and am currently attending college. I am also an aspiring author.

Other Comments

I have recreated the encounter roughly in a Shockwave Flash document

Reported Sighting? 


Reported To: 

various friends and family


Kahlon Graham

Your Location: 

Mount Shasta, CA USA



login D F